Windows 10: Is the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade for $99 still available?

Discus and support Is the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade for $99 still available? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to upgrade Windows 10 to pro. I do have a valid home license but the pro retail license is to expensive for me. I saw that there is / was an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HNavia, Nov 24, 2018.

1. HNavia Win User

Is the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade for $99 still available?

I need to upgrade Windows 10 to pro. I do have a valid home license but the pro retail license is to expensive for me.

I saw that there is / was an upgrade option that only costs $99.

Thanks in advance and kind regards.

:)

HNavia, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at 99%.

Hi Lynn,

To get a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• What is the make and model of your Computer?

• Are you getting any error messages?

• Just to clarify, are you trying to update Windows 10 or Are you trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from any older version of Windows?

• If you are doing an upgrade; how are you upgrading to Windows 10? What is the Windows version already installed on Computer?
    I

suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa in the below link and check if you can upgrade to Windows 10 successfully.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

Hope you can upgrade to Windows 10 successfully.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Is the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade for $99 still available? - Similar Threads - home pro upgrade

2. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro: Hi. Hope someone can help/advise. I have recently bought a new computer with Windows 10 Home installed and want to upgrade it to Pro. I have a paid-for copy of Windows 7 Pro which was installed on an my previous computer, which was then upgraded to Windows 10. This licence...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade: I upgraded from Windows 10 home to Pro on 3/27/19 on a new Asus computer. That Asus has now fried the mother board and I would like to use the upgrade to Pro on my new Dell. Is this possible? I am not fixing the Asus due to the cost of the motherboard. Thanks....
  4. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro: I just bought a new laptop. Came with Windows 10 Home. I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Went to Microsoft Store and purchase Window 10 Pro upgrade. After purchasing it and install. Windows try to Active but it can't. I know that Windows 10 Home was Activate before...
  5. Upgrade windows 10 Home to Pro

Upgrade windows 10 Home to Pro: I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 from Home to Pro Edition. I have a product key. When I go to update the Activation asks for a series of 6 digit numbers. My product key is all 5 digit numbers. I had it on a laptop that is no longer usable. How do I activate this ?...
  6. $99 upgrade from windows 10 home (oem) to pro.

$99 upgrade from windows 10 home (oem) to pro.: Hello all, I have been searching for the answer to this and have seen some mixed advice on the subject. I currently have Windows 10 home OEM installed and activated on my computer. I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 pro. Ideally I would like to get the retail version of...
  7. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro: Hello! I've thinking to create a Active Director to control ~30 Windows machines. But all these machines are Windows Home (OEM). Can I upgrade all of them to Windows Pro in my company using Windows Store? Or need I to contact some Microsoft Business Center? Thanks in...
  8. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade: We have some computers at work that have Windows 10 Home and we're wanting to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro, so I went to the Windows Store and clicked the "Buy" button, which then asks for my Store login. I tried using my Office 365 account we have at work, but apparently...
  9. Upgraded windows 10 home to 10 pro, but no hyper-v available

Upgraded windows 10 home to 10 pro, but no hyper-v available: I need to install docker in my laptop and for that I need windows 10 pro with hyper -v. i used to have windows 10 home , so i purchased windows 10 pro upgrade key and upgraded my laptop. After up gradation i could not find hyper-v in my system. i checked microsoft community...
  10. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade

Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade: I mistakenly upgraded to the Pro version from windows 10 Home which came installed on my Asus laptop without verifying that Home had been activated. Now Microsoft doesn't recognize the digital license which I got when I bought Pro. What should I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade to windows 10 pro

2. upgrade from windows 10 home to pro

3. switch to windows 10 pro

4. windows 10 pro upgrade 99.99,
  5. $99 windows 10 pro upgrade,
  6. windows 10 pro upgrade for $99,
  7. upgrade windows pro $99,
  8. windows 10 pro upgrade $99,
  9. should i upgrade to windows pro,
  10. how to upgrade windows 10 home to pro free,
  11. pro upgrade $99,