Windows 10: Is the windows 10 I have downloaded came from Microsoft and is it genuine?

Discus and support Is the windows 10 I have downloaded came from Microsoft and is it genuine? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have crashed my PC so I have downloaded Media Creation tool 1803 online. How do I know that the one I have downloaded online is genuine and really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lengsantos, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Is the windows 10 I have downloaded came from Microsoft and is it genuine?

I have crashed my PC so I have downloaded Media Creation tool 1803 online. How do I know that the one I have downloaded online is genuine and really came from Microsoft.

I click windows logo +R and it gave me this: Version 1803 OS Build 17134.376. Is this version came from Microsoft?

Your help and information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Leng

:)

lengsantos, Nov 10, 2018

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Nov 10, 2018
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Is the windows 10 I have downloaded came from Microsoft and is it genuine? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Is the windows 10 I have downloaded came from Microsoft and is it genuine?

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Is the windows 10 I have downloaded came from Microsoft and is it genuine?

1. Is the windows 10 I have downloaded came from Microsoft and is it genuine? - Similar Threads - downloaded came Microsoft

2. Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?: I'm planning to replace my SSD HD of my Windows 10 laptop so I want to know from where I can download the genuine Windows 10 and what steps I need to follow to install Windows 10 onto the new SSD HD?...
  3. Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?: I'm planning to replace my SSD HD of my Windows 10 laptop so I want to know from where I can download the genuine Windows 10 and what steps I need to follow to install Windows 10 onto the new SSD HD?...
  4. Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Are calls from "Microsoft" genuine or a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are calls from "Microsoft" genuine or a scam?: I am receiving calls claiming to be from Microsoft saying that my PC has been compromised by hackers. I have been scammed before like that so I decline to continue with the call. They then tell me that, because I will not continue with the call, my Microsoft licence will be...
  6. Genuine emails from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Genuine emails from Microsoft: After problems with re-activating my Windows 10I was helped by online agent who remotely connected and sent an email from the following address.....is it genuine?pidplusprodadmin <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>...
  7. Upgrading from non-genuine windows to genuine windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from non-genuine windows to genuine windows: so I have non-genuine windows if I upgrade to genuine windows will I keep all my old files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-non-genuine-windows-to-genuine/c39c0ba5-d93b-44cc-898e-63e683dcb99c
  8. How do I prove my Laptop came with Genuine OEM Windows 10 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I prove my Laptop came with Genuine OEM Windows 10 License: Hi Experts We are a small organization, we mostly purchase Laptops which are pre installed with Windows 10 [OEM]. Recently there was an auditor from PWC [for MS SAM Audit] to whom we provided all the Invoices/Receipts/Bills of laptop purchases. While some invoices say...
  9. Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home: I bought the genuine microsoft Windows 10 Home from reseller in Thailand about 142 USD. But then I saw too many Webpage and Facebook page that sell Windows 10 keys with very low price (around 16 - 29 USD) and it's permanent key. That's make me feel like I am stupid to buy...
  10. Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?: http://www.microsoft.com-windows-booster.live/tonic2/?ip=109.154.77.89&campid=869e71a0-ff7c-45be-bbcd-2fbc40f86bc7&zn=2006&sc=a8a456ba-edc9-4326-80f5-1759b60ceed2&browser=Firefox&browserversion=Firefox%2067&city=Amersham&os=Windows&osv=Windows%2010&model=Desktop&td=tracking.ma...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are windows 10 downloaded from internet genuine