Windows 10: Is the Windows 10 phone OS designed to have it always ignore your first keystroke fingertap...

Discus and support Is the Windows 10 phone OS designed to have it always ignore your first keystroke fingertap... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This happens 100% of the time on both this site & on Facebook and I'm pretty sure everywhere else too. Is this something the IT staff designed in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeff A. Davis, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Is the Windows 10 phone OS designed to have it always ignore your first keystroke fingertap...

This happens 100% of the time on both this site & on Facebook and I'm pretty sure everywhere else too. Is this something the IT staff designed in to help us not do something? Or is it to just annoy us?

***Moved from Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia / Using Windows 10 on phone***

:)

Jeff A. Davis, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Win 10 keystrokes go bonkers

when I hit one key sometimes it drops down a list to select from

sometimes it takes 2 keystrokes then just hangs

if I persist in trying Win 10 logs off and I have to log on again.

maybe the keystroke autocompletion feature?

Need help. My Win 10 system is now unusable until I resolve this issur.

Using a second PC to enter this problem description.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks/

smartalecktexan, Feb 17, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Is the Windows 10 phone OS designed to have it always ignore your first keystroke fingertap...

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Is the Windows 10 phone OS designed to have it always ignore your first keystroke fingertap...

1. Is the Windows 10 phone OS designed to have it always ignore your first keystroke fingertap... - Similar Threads - phone designed always

2. Your Phone calls always have echo using AUX headset and microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone calls always have echo using AUX headset and microphone: Similarly to this discussion, calls made or received on the "Your Phone" app are unusable due to echo on the callers end. This isn't physical echo because it still occurs with my headphones muted; it's as if the caller's audio is being fed back to them through the microphone...
  3. Your Phone calls always have echo using AUX headset and microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone calls always have echo using AUX headset and microphone: Similarly to this discussion, calls made or received on the "Your Phone" app are unusable due to echo on the callers end. This isn't physical echo because it still occurs with my headphones muted; it's as if the caller's audio is being fed back to them through the microphone...
  4. Sculpt keyboard drops first keystroke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt keyboard drops first keystroke: My Microsoft Sculpt keyboard drops first keystroke after idle for a few seconds? What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-keyboard-drops-first-keystroke/c33f9d5d-75bd-45e9-ba68-1270dcbbf2fd
  5. Sculpt keyboard drops first keystroke

Sculpt keyboard drops first keystroke: My Microsoft Sculpt keyboard drops first keystroke after idle for a few seconds? What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-keyboard-drops-first-keystroke/c33f9d5d-75bd-45e9-ba68-1270dcbbf2fd
  6. Your phone Windows 10 always stucked on "Finish things up on your phone" even when the...

Your phone Windows 10 always stucked on "Finish things up on your phone" even when the...: I have a Windows 10 Home 21H1 and Android 11, I have downloaded latest version of Your phone, right on my PC and Phone, but nothing seems work, on my PC it always stucked on "Finish things up on your phone, we just need a permission ...", yes I have do allow all of permission...
  7. Microsoft Sculp Keyboard drops or ignores first keystroke

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculp Keyboard drops or ignores first keystroke: I am running driver 12.78.137.0 and very frequently a short timeout occurs and the keyboard seems to go to sleep. The first keystroke entered is ignored or dropped, and the subsequent keystrokes are transmitted. This causes misspellings all day long, and the behavior is not...
  8. First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d1wdni/first_look_making_phone_calls_using_your_phone_on/
  9. Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app: Your Phone app, which is built into Windows 10, is truly great if you’re an Android user and you want to get your text messages, recent photos, and Android notifications on your PC without even touching your handset. Microsoft is bringing some much-needed smartphone...
  10. Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903

Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903: Re: Your Phone App This is one app that Microsoft needs to repair, address, or ??? Once I reset the app, the app will work for a couple of times sending out text messages. After a few successful text messages sent, the retry notice error appears. The retry notice...