Windows 10: Is their a charge for Windows 10 after the first year.

Discus and support Is their a charge for Windows 10 after the first year. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was told that there is a charge for Windows 10 after the first year. You installed 10 on 05-31-18 from Windows 8.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WarrenMaus, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Is their a charge for Windows 10 after the first year.

I was told that there is a charge for Windows 10 after the first year. You installed 10 on 05-31-18 from Windows 8.1

:)

WarrenMaus, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Is their a charge for Windows 10 after the first year.

Delta6326, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Is their a charge for Windows 10 after the first year.

1. Is their a charge for Windows 10 after the first year. - Similar Threads - charge

2. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  3. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  4. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  6. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  7. BSOD when charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when charging: Hi team, I hope someone can give me a hand on analysing what happenedMy Omen laptop has been BSOD-ing for almost 2 years now without any clear reasons. I have taken them out to the shops so they can reinstall Windows 11 on it, analysed it through tests into the RAM, Battery,...
  8. BSOD when charging

BSOD when charging: Hi team, I hope someone can give me a hand on analysing what happenedMy Omen laptop has been BSOD-ing for almost 2 years now without any clear reasons. I have taken them out to the shops so they can reinstall Windows 11 on it, analysed it through tests into the RAM, Battery,...
  9. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...