Windows 10: Is their a way to fix this issue

Discus and support Is their a way to fix this issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI today I tried to plugin a security key into the usb c port of my laptop and I got an error message that came from the right side of the screen. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Howard_35_78, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Is their a way to fix this issue

HI today I tried to plugin a security key into the usb c port of my laptop and I got an error message that came from the right side of the screen. The error said that there was a power surge on the usb port. what does this mean. I have a battery backup unit witch is connected to the plugin in the wall. Then I put my computer charger plug into the battery backup unit. I was charging my laptop one day and we had a power surge go through the power electricity system. I bought two security keys these are hardware keys. I have noticed when I plugged in the usb security keys then the error

:)

Howard_35_78, Jun 21, 2024
  2. Arul_D Win User

Is there a way to fix font issues in Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Community.

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings.
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size in the title bar.

• Type display in the search bar and press enter

• Under “change only text size “select title bar

• Choose the font size accordingly
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Slizzo Win User

Is their a way to fix this issue

Any way to fix this 8800gt?

Well known issue with G92 cards.

You'll need to bake it (yes, as in putting it in the oven.) Do some google searches, there's plenty of threads out there detailing the process needed to fix the issue.

Slizzo, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

Is their a way to fix this issue

1. Is their a way to fix this issue - Similar Threads - fix issue

2. How do I fix this issue where my headphone volume becomes very loud when my microphone is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this issue where my headphone volume becomes very loud when my microphone is...: Any time my microphone is being accessed by a website or app my headphones start outputting audio very loudly while volume bar remains low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-issue-where-my-headphone-volume/b5ba5fe5-c5c0-4791-9b6c-1fda901fca4c
  3. How do I fix this issue where my headphone volume becomes very loud when my microphone is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this issue where my headphone volume becomes very loud when my microphone is...: Any time my microphone is being accessed by a website or app my headphones start outputting audio very loudly while volume bar remains low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-issue-where-my-headphone-volume/b5ba5fe5-c5c0-4791-9b6c-1fda901fca4c
  4. How to fix issues caused by Windows 11 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix issues caused by Windows 11 update?: Recently, I have been having serious problems with my laptop ever since I installed the new Windows 11 update. At first, it began with the full update being unable to download and install. I tried several times to pause the last update I don't remember which one it was, but I...
  5. How to fix issues caused by Windows 11 update?

How to fix issues caused by Windows 11 update?: Recently, I have been having serious problems with my laptop ever since I installed the new Windows 11 update. At first, it began with the full update being unable to download and install. I tried several times to pause the last update I don't remember which one it was, but I...
  6. How can I fix these issues on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix these issues on my pc: Whenever I try open a file as administrator or download a graphics driver or app to download one or Device manager on windows 11 a message pops up saying windows cannot access the specified device,path or file as seen in the attached image. I have tried to change user account...
  7. How can I fix these issues on my pc

How can I fix these issues on my pc: Whenever I try open a file as administrator or download a graphics driver or app to download one or Device manager on windows 11 a message pops up saying windows cannot access the specified device,path or file as seen in the attached image. I have tried to change user account...
  8. How to fix startup settings restart issue in troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix startup settings restart issue in troubleshoot: Selecting startup setting option in trouble shoot.it says restart and start up setting options will appear but after restarting,it goes to login screen.So i cant enter the safe mode.please help me fix this issue...
  9. How to fix startup settings restart issue in troubleshoot

How to fix startup settings restart issue in troubleshoot: Selecting startup setting option in trouble shoot.it says restart and start up setting options will appear but after restarting,it goes to login screen.So i cant enter the safe mode.please help me fix this issue...
  10. How To Fix the white screen issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Fix the white screen issue?: Hi,I was DELETING a 3rd-party app using "CCleaner" WHEN the background SUDDENLY became TOTALY WHITE.The removal process was SHOWN, indeed, and once completed, I've closed "CCleaner".Then the ENTIRE screen became dominated with WHITE, i.e., NO taskbar, NO desktop icons, NO...