Windows 10: Is their away to fix my laptop?

Discus and support Is their away to fix my laptop? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I fix my laptop from a severe problem? I can't repair my Laptop it give me a system32/logfile/srt/srt.txt. I can't go to a previous version. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thanhphu1, Oct 21, 2018.

1. thanhphu1 Win User

Is their away to fix my laptop?

How do I fix my laptop from a severe problem? I can't repair my Laptop it give me a system32/logfile/srt/srt.txt. I can't go to a previous version. I cant restore images or system restore. I cant hard reset, and I can't use command prompts. I am stuck on the "Choose an option" they are excessible and work but when I go to command prompt to fix the boot it doesn't work. When I repair it doesnt work. I cant reset, keepfiles , or remove everything. I also dont have a device like a usb or disk. Can this be fixed?

:)

thanhphu1, Oct 21, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 21, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 21, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Is their away to fix my laptop? - Similar Threads - away fix laptop

2. How to fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my laptop: How to fix my laptop stuck in blue reset screen blinking black for 1 sec every 10 seconds or so when i press ctrl alt del it just shows the wallpapers pls help my courser is also there...
  3. Sometimes, my audio goes away and my laptop crashes…

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sometimes, my audio goes away and my laptop crashes…: I own an Acer Spin 3 laptop that has been working fine up until yesterday. Audio out of nowhere will cut out, so I try to adjust the volume with the buttons on the keyboard, and everything crashes. These 2 issues have been annoying me so much. I’ve even done a factory reset,...
  4. Laptops screen color washed away.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptops screen color washed away.: I had to update my laptops 1650ti drivera today and when it was updating it just gave me blue screen it didnt finish and when iy re started from the blue screen i couldnt open gforce expirience to install drivers cuz of error 0x0003 then i had to do it manually and when it...
  5. Laptops screen colo washed away.

Laptops screen colo washed away.: I had to update my laptops 1650ti drivera today and when it was updating it just gave me blue screen it didnt finish and when iy re started from the blue screen i couldnt open gforce expirience to install drivers cuz of error 0x0003 then i had to do it manually and when it...
  6. Help for the fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help for the fixing my laptop: Whenever I am opening my pc it is turning into a black screen with a cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-for-the-fixing-my-laptop/2187fc45-b454-47ad-8b65-ab7e503c5205
  7. Giving the laptop away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving the laptop away: Hi, I plan to give my Toshiba laptop away to a national charity. The laptop is running Windows 10 Home [Reset today] downloaded from Cloud for complete erasure of previous details. However because I am shown as Administrator, that appears to be overiding the Reset since...
  8. BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away.: Good afternoon. My friend just had a BSOD with the error code "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION", and I'm trying to help her out. I saw that this code relates to hard drives failing/dying or corrupted system files. The blue screen will not go away, and I want to say for her to...
  9. Find My Device locates my laptop 2 states away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find My Device locates my laptop 2 states away: I have tried the "Find My Device" function for my laptop. The map shows it to be 2 states away !! Originally it was located about 4 blocks away. I cleared the location info, and now it is located in Baltimore MD, which is not where my laptop is located!! How can I...
  10. USB HDD sleeps right away (Fixed)

USB HDD sleeps right away (Fixed): I've had this nagging problem of USB connected HDD sleeping. If I open a file from my USB connected HDD to work on it, By the time I get ready to save the drive is asleep. The only thing that seemed to work is recycling the USB HDD. Barely a work-around. Does anyone else...