Windows 10: is ther any way to fix it?

Discus and support is ther any way to fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my external hard drive will not let me move stuff to it. it keeps freezing and when i try to cancel the move it freezes more and the file explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alexander Rise, Jun 13, 2024.

1. is ther any way to fix it?

my external hard drive will not let me move stuff to it. it keeps freezing and when i try to cancel the move it freezes more and the file explorer stops responding untill i remove my external hard drive. the hard drive is a yotuo 1T external hard drive its brand new

:)

Alexander Rise, Jun 13, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 13, 2024
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 13, 2024
  4. is ther any way to fix it?

utorrent problem need help

is there some step by step way of fixing this

amd64skater, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

is ther any way to fix it?

1. is ther any way to fix it? - Similar Threads - ther fix

2. wushowhide will no longer run...I works on my two ther pcs..I want to fic 2024-1 erroing out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wushowhide will no longer run...I works on my two ther pcs..I want to fic 2024-1 erroing out: wushowhide will no longer run...I works on my two ther pcs..I want to fic 2024-1 erroing out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wushowhide-will-no-longer-runi-works-on-my-two/2f428227-2fd8-493d-be9a-db20975ccb83
  3. wushowhide will no longer run...I works on my two ther pcs..I want to fic 2024-1 erroing out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wushowhide will no longer run...I works on my two ther pcs..I want to fic 2024-1 erroing out: wushowhide will no longer run...I works on my two ther pcs..I want to fic 2024-1 erroing out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wushowhide-will-no-longer-runi-works-on-my-two/2f428227-2fd8-493d-be9a-db20975ccb83
  4. wushowhide will no longer run...I works on my two ther pcs..I want to fic 2024-1 erroing out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. is ther any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is ther any way to fix it?: my external hard drive will not let me move stuff to it. it keeps freezing and when i try to cancel the move it freezes more and the file explorer stops responding untill i remove my external hard drive. the hard drive is a yotuo 1T external hard drive its brand new...
  6. is ther any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is ther any way to fix it?: my external hard drive will not let me move stuff to it. it keeps freezing and when i try to cancel the move it freezes more and the file explorer stops responding untill i remove my external hard drive. the hard drive is a yotuo 1T external hard drive its brand new...
  7. i need ther druver

i need ther druver: i need ther driver son https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-ther-druver/62c4af6a-66a5-4ad9-9d9a-7bf5a47149d3
  8. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  9. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  10. when i get in gta v thers no sound how can i fix that

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i get in gta v thers no sound how can i fix that: when i get in gta v online thers no sound and when i go to settings SFX volume is ll the way up as music volume and when i go to youtube there is sound so my headphones arent a problem...