Windows 10: Is there a 64 bit RocketDock?

Discus and support Is there a 64 bit RocketDock? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wife is looking for something like Winstep Xtreme. I had heard that it has issues and may be overkill. So, I thought that RocketDock with Stacks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MPSAN, Jan 22, 2017.

1. MPSAN Win User

Is there a 64 bit RocketDock?

My wife is looking for something like Winstep Xtreme. I had heard that it has issues and may be overkill. So, I thought that RocketDock with Stacks Docklet may be the answer, as what she needs is multi docks to get her Office shortcut bat functionality back that she had in XP.

Since it is free, I thought I could just try it but is there a 64 bit Win 10 version available for RocketDock and Stacks? I do not see it mentioned at the site.

:)

MPSAN, Jan 22, 2017
  2. bingotj1 Win User

Is there a way to upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit?

I need to do this without having to do a clean install. I have terrible download speeds and cannot handle that. If anyone could help me with this that would be great.

bingotj1, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Is there a way to upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit?

Hi Bingo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I will be glad to assist you.

Important Note: There is no in place upgrade path from 32 bit versions of Windows to Windows 10 64 bit. The entire process is a
    clean install only. Which means, you will need to backup your personal files, reinstall software applications and reinstall hardware drivers.

For more information refer to the below link:

How to migrate to Windows 10 64 bit from 32 bit versions of Windows

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Regards,

Rakesh.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 22, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

If the 32 bit version doesn't work for some reason, you could try this one which does, and is very light on resources, neat and configurable. I've used it for a long time.

It can be set to auto-hide- simply move the mouse to the top (or bottom) of the screen, hover over a tab and click what you want to launch it.

Is there a 64 bit RocketDock? [​IMG]

Home

dalchina, Jan 23, 2017
  5. MPSAN Win User
    Thank you, I will have her take a look.

MPSAN, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a 64 bit RocketDock? - Similar Threads - bit RocketDock

2. How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF: I am trying to update iTunes on my HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF but iTunes requires I install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows. I can't find the "Optional Features" pack in the Apps>Settings menu.Is there another way to install this?...
  3. How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF: I am trying to update iTunes on my HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF but iTunes requires I install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows. I can't find the "Optional Features" pack in the Apps>Settings menu.Is there another way to install this?...
  4. How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bit Locker Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker Issue: Hi, everyone!My name is Kaliktus Takeama Sogen. I am a teacher from Indonesia. I have got a problem with my laptop. After I reinstall windows ten, my computer drives where I store my all document are locked by bit locker. I have checked into my Microsoft account but I didn't...
  6. bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bit locker recovery key: Desperate need of help.Im a musician currently stuck in limbo. Two weeks ago i turned on my computer and my windows required a bit locker recovery key. The email account that my windows was linked to no longer exits but i managed to update it with my new email account and was...
  7. Bit Locker Issue

Bit Locker Issue: Hi, everyone!My name is Kaliktus Takeama Sogen. I am a teacher from Indonesia. I have got a problem with my laptop. After I reinstall windows ten, my computer drives where I store my all document are locked by bit locker. I have checked into my Microsoft account but I didn't...
  8. bit locker recovery key

bit locker recovery key: Desperate need of help.Im a musician currently stuck in limbo. Two weeks ago i turned on my computer and my windows required a bit locker recovery key. The email account that my windows was linked to no longer exits but i managed to update it with my new email account and was...
  9. Bit Locker Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bit locker code

Bit locker code: I restarted my lab tope and i found blue screen asking for Bit locker key which i don’t know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-code/63a8cf68-4949-47e7-bfff-a9e2ba687a3b