Windows 10: Is there a book/ video tutorial for absolute beginners to Windows 10 and even PC's in general?

Discus and support Is there a book/ video tutorial for absolute beginners to Windows 10 and even PC's in general? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Someone elderly I know just bought their first Windows laptop and they struggle alot with it (organizing files, downloading things, keeping their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/breadcrumbssmellgood, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Is there a book/ video tutorial for absolute beginners to Windows 10 and even PC's in general?

Someone elderly I know just bought their first Windows laptop and they struggle alot with it (organizing files, downloading things, keeping their Laptop uncluttered and safe from viruses etc etc). They only ever used an iPad before and I can't help much because I dont use windows and I currently don't have the time to get into it myself. Can y'all recommend some good resources? It can also be pdfs because I could just print them out. Thanks a lot Is there a book/ video tutorial for absolute beginners to Windows 10 and even PC's in general? :)

submitted by /u/breadcrumbssmellgood
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/breadcrumbssmellgood, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 development for absolute beginners

Source: Windows 10 development for absolute beginners | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Kevin C Win User
    C++ programming tutorial for beginners

Actually, it's a tutorial for absolute beginners. People who know programming basics are likely to find it boring (since they know it all already).

Kevin C, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Is there a book/ video tutorial for absolute beginners to Windows 10 and even PC's in general?

Nokia 5800 tutorials for beginners

I've written a lot of step-by-step tutorials for using the Nokia 5800. They've been written with beginners in mind and they might answer a lot of the questions people have here:

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/features/item/Nokia_5800_XpressMusic-Tutorials_Tips__Hints.php

If you're unsure how to do something on the 5800, you might want to check the tutorials before posting a question.

The 5800 is an amazing phone, it can do so many things, but it seems some people don't explore everything because they're unsure where to begin, which is partly why I did the guides.

neoncherry, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Is there a book/ video tutorial for absolute beginners to Windows 10 and even PC's in general?

1. Is there a book/ video tutorial for absolute beginners to Windows 10 and even PC's in general? - Similar Threads - book video tutorial

2. Beginners Subnetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginners Subnetting: I am taking a class in computer applications, and currently using Windows 11. I would like to know a safe website to get understanding on knowing about subnetting and doing assignments in the subject. Last place I checked I thought was Microsoft, then when they wanted to...
  3. How to use Windows 11 – Tutorial for Beginners

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Windows 11 – Tutorial for Beginners: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is now officially available for download worldwide. Microsoft has released it as a free upgrade, which means you do not need to pay to upgrade your computer to Windows 11. It is available for free download for all eligible Windows 10 computer systems and...
  4. windows 10 -tutorial

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 -tutorial: Is there a windows 10 tutorial online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-tutorial/8d686e80-90f0-47f0-a1ee-2df3037f9de2
  5. PowerPoint Tutorial for Beginners

in Windows 10 Support
    PowerPoint Tutorial for Beginners: Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation program. Learn how to perform the basic tasks involved in creating stunning professional presentations. For full free video tutorial : PowerPoint Tutorial for Beginners - Pastelink.net For step by step free document file check...
  6. Best tutorials/resources for understanding Windows 10 in general

in Windows 10 Support
    Best tutorials/resources for understanding Windows 10 in general: Hi, can anyone refer me to good information to understand how Win 10 is works or is organized? I use it for general purpose things regularly, but I feel pretty ignorant about anything at all "under the hood", and would like to get better sense of this. I have some *quite*...
  7. Activate Windows for Beginners?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows for Beginners?: My Laptop returned from repair shop with Windows 10 PRO! It went into shop with Windows 10 HOME "up to date" and free upgrade from Windows 8.1. I now get blue banner "Activation Expire Soon...…" (settings say "Windows is activated using your organisation etc...)...
  8. beginner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    beginner: while installing apps it says to restart to finish how do I do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/beginner/d4a78bfa-c5a4-475b-99c3-5ec6947fa948
  9. for beginner problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    for beginner problems: how can I upload bluescreen dumpfiles with file extension names of .dmp when they are having an error ...thanks a lot guys 71566
  10. Windows 10 development for absolute beginners

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 development for absolute beginners: The absolute beginners series is back for Windows 10. It doesn’t matter if you’re a pro dev or just starting out, there’s valuable content for everyone. If you’re looking for a faster pace content that dives deep, the Developer’s Guide to Windows 10 series may be for you. The...