Windows 10: Is there a charge for my Windows10?

Discus and support Is there a charge for my Windows10? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, everyone. I reset my laptop (via Settings) and after rebooting it started installing Windows10. But I had to accept the rules. Do I have to pay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NatiM90, Aug 14, 2020.

1. NatiM90 Win User

Is there a charge for my Windows10?

Hello, everyone. I reset my laptop (via Settings) and after rebooting it started installing Windows10. But I had to accept the rules. Do I have to pay for Windows now? Unfortunately I don't know anymore if Windows was already on the laptop when I bought it or not. I will be very grateful for help.

Nati

:)

NatiM90, Aug 14, 2020

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Is there a charge for my Windows10? pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

2. Remove the battery.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Is there a charge for my Windows10?

Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

2. Remove the battery.

FreeBooter, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Is there a charge for my Windows10?

1. Is there a charge for my Windows10? - Similar Threads - charge Windows10

2. The pc not charging in shutdown mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pc not charging in shutdown mode.: My pc does not charge when it is in hibernate mode. Please help me ! My pc is lenovo Yoga slim 6i and it has been one month since i purchased it. It works perfectly and charges fine but when i shutdown the laptop, it does not charge not even a single percent ....
  3. The pc not charging in shutdown mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The pc not charging in shutdown mode.: My pc does not charge when it is in hibernate mode. Please help me ! My pc is lenovo Yoga slim 6i and it has been one month since i purchased it. It works perfectly and charges fine but when i shutdown the laptop, it does not charge not even a single percent ....
  4. Charging problem in lenovo Yoga slim 6i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charging problem in lenovo Yoga slim 6i: My pc does not charge when it is in hibernate mode. Please help me ! My pc is lenovo Yoga slim 6i and it has been one month since i purchased it. It works perfectly and charges fine but when i shutdown the laptop, it does not charge not even a single percent...
  5. Charging problem in lenovo Yoga slim 6i

Charging problem in lenovo Yoga slim 6i: My pc does not charge when it is in hibernate mode. Please help me ! My pc is lenovo Yoga slim 6i and it has been one month since i purchased it. It works perfectly and charges fine but when i shutdown the laptop, it does not charge not even a single percent...
  6. Touchpad become unstable while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad become unstable while charging: I don't know what's going on with my laptop, usually it doesn't matter if it's charging or not. But suddenly now it's a problem. Many say this is a grounding problem. But even though I use the same charger. I am using Windows 10.Steps I've taken to improve:1. Reinstall the...
  7. Touchpad become unstable while charging

Touchpad become unstable while charging: I don't know what's going on with my laptop, usually it doesn't matter if it's charging or not. But suddenly now it's a problem. Many say this is a grounding problem. But even though I use the same charger. I am using Windows 10.Steps I've taken to improve:1. Reinstall the...
  8. My laptop is not charging after updating with windows10 refresh

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is not charging after updating with windows10 refresh: I have read every article and done every recommended idea but nothing has worked. My battery worked before the Windows 10 Refresh but after the reset it does not. I have used the trouble shooting tool, deleted the drivers, powered the laptop off and removed the battery,...
  9. Windows10/Sony vaio laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10/Sony vaio laptop battery not charging: [ATTACH] hi everyone. as the title suggest, my laptop's battery is is not working/charging. and I'm not sure whether battery's dead or the problem is something else. just up till few days back, battery backup was decent (an hour of video playback or few hours of normal...
  10. My laptop is not charging after updating the windows10 with new update 1903 version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is not charging after updating the windows10 with new update 1903 version: After updating my laptop windows 10 with new update 1903 version ,my laptop is not charging.When i connected Charger plug to my laptop it was showing only plugged-in and not charging . Regarding this problem ,I had updated my laptop BIOS and there was no result and it was...