Windows 10: is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?

Discus and support is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i'm just wondering submitted by /u/gamertime1111 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gamertime1111, Aug 12, 2020.

1. is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?

/u/gamertime1111, Aug 12, 2020
  2. zhiqi liu Win User

Hololens Clicker

Once the Clicker is paired with Hololens, can we get any information regarding the Clicker's orientation, for example, the tilt, the yaw in a quaternion format?

Thanks.

zhiqi liu, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Single-click or double-click?

I am a single clicker, double clicking is a waste of clicks.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?

Single click or Double click - more productive ?

Right click then left click so I'm a 1.5 clicker.

Toothless, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?

1. is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs? - Similar Threads - clicker clicks unfocused

2. Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything: Clicking on anything unfocused everything. I’m unable to interact with any windows or the taskbar. Hovering over items in the taskbar doesn’t show that they’re hovered over, almost like there’s an invisible mask over it and all my windows.For some reason, I’m still able to...
  3. Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything: Clicking on anything unfocused everything. I’m unable to interact with any windows or the taskbar. Hovering over items in the taskbar doesn’t show that they’re hovered over, almost like there’s an invisible mask over it and all my windows.For some reason, I’m still able to...
  4. Mouse click unfocuses tabs, taskbar not clickable, auto-clicks certain parts of the screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse click unfocuses tabs, taskbar not clickable, auto-clicks certain parts of the screen!: time to time i sometimes get this bug where my mouse somehow unfocuses stuff? i open task manager, i click on the app and i like unfocus it? its like i clicked through it. it's really annoying because I have to relogin whenever it happens, restarting doesnt help if u were...
  5. Mouse click unfocuses tabs, taskbar not clickable, auto-clicks certain parts of the screen!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse click unfocuses tabs, taskbar not clickable, auto-clicks certain parts of the screen!: time to time i sometimes get this bug where my mouse somehow unfocuses stuff? i open task manager, i click on the app and i like unfocus it? its like i clicked through it. it's really annoying because I have to relogin whenever it happens, restarting doesnt help if u were...
  6. Window gets unfocused when clicked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window gets unfocused when clicked: When ever I click on a window it gets unfocused but the window can still get get keyboard input and it's not my mouse because I have try other mice with my computer, but sometimes it allows me to click on a window but then only that window works and the taskbar doesn't work....
  7. OP Auto Clicker

OP Auto Clicker: Hi, I downloaded and ran an application called OP Auto Clicker and it created a folder on my desktop called ACLib with 3 .ico files, playback.ico, record.ico, and stop.ico. I've deleted all the files associated with it and I was just wondering what was that all about. If...
  8. Auto clicker on app in background

Auto clicker on app in background: Basically I’m wandering is there an auto clicker that I can put on a specific app while it’s in the background and I can watch YouTube over it with out like having to put my mouse on the app that I want to use the auto clicker it will just auto click in the app while YouTube...
  9. Mouseclicks unfocus the clicked windows

Mouseclicks unfocus the clicked windows: This is crossposted from /r/TechSupport, posting here to hopefully find someone who can help: A few weeks ago, I had an issue where all of the sudden, I couldn't click on things anymore. Wherever I would click, it felt like I clicked 'through' the window rather than 'on' it....
  10. Mouse clicker

Mouse clicker: I am looking for a verified safe link for a mouse clicker submitted by /u/DeathLord081504 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7ad5b/mouse_clicker/