Windows 10: Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager?

Discus and support Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by raymeade, Dec 19, 2019.

1. raymeade Win User

Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager?

:)

raymeade, Dec 19, 2019

2. Task Manager

Hi Marjorie,

Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in Windows 10.
    To access the Task Manager directly in Windows 10, press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. This is the Task Manager shortcut in Windows 10.

Furthermore, to change your default browser, we suggest that you follow the steps from this article:

Change your default browser in Windows 10

Feel free to post back should you have further concerns.

Melowin Mar, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Set Default Tab for Task Manager in Task Manager

Tutorial updated to add option 2 to set default tab for Task Manager using a .reg file. *Smile

Brink, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager?

Why do some services appear in task Task Manager but not in the Services app

My Windows 10 Pro Task Manager Services tab lists some services that are not listed by the Control Panel Services app. I cannot find an explanation for this in this forum or elsewhere. Some examples are OneSyncSvc, SenrSvc, SessionEnv. Listing services
    by name in both places, there are 35 services starting with the letter S in Task Manager and only 27 with names starting in S in the Services app. Why?

P.S. This forum forced me to choose a "Windows Topic." I chose "Windows Settings" because it seemed like the closest of the unrelated topics I had to choose from.

***moved to the appropriate forum category by moderator.***

jaygourley, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager? - Similar Threads - default setting 'services'

2. STRANGE SERVICES RUNNING IN TASK MANAGER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STRANGE SERVICES RUNNING IN TASK MANAGER: Hello, today i was looking through task manager as usual to see if i find any unfamiliar tasks or programs running. I came to meet this stranger services runningpkease find below, images attached. I wanted to know if these are threats or viruses. Thanks!...
  3. Is it the task that have service description in task manager is the same task as the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it the task that have service description in task manager is the same task as the...: Both things are same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-the-task-that-have-service-description-in/6a663074-551c-45f3-8ada-5c123e837bf5
  4. Is it the task that have service description in task manager is the same task as the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it the task that have service description in task manager is the same task as the...: Both things are same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-the-task-that-have-service-description-in/6a663074-551c-45f3-8ada-5c123e837bf5
  5. Is it the task that have service description in task manager is the same task as the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. _4465 Duplicated Service in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    _4465 Duplicated Service in Task Manager: I was checking some stuff in Task Manager then i saw some services with number _4465 having same name with certain serviceIs it safe? Should i be worried about it?...
  7. Task Manager Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Settings: Time shows on Task Manager on Task Bar. Would like Date to show as well. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-settings/b9ff03b5-a332-4e45-8293-6993b0cf9b7b
  8. Windows 10 1903: Set a default Task Manager tab

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1903: Set a default Task Manager tab: Windows 10 users may set a default Task Manager tab in the next feature update for the operating system. Microsoft modified the Task Manager in Windows 10; the company added features to the Task Manager, e.g. to display the GPU performance or process groups. Other changes,...
  9. Enable Set Default Tab Feature for Task Manager in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable Set Default Tab Feature for Task Manager in Windows 10: How to: Enable Set Default Tab Feature for Task Manager in Windows 10 How to Enable Set Default Tab Feature for Task Manager in Windows 10 [img] Note This tutorial is no longer valid. The set default tab feature is enabled by default now in Task Manager....
  10. Set Default Tab for Task Manager in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Default Tab for Task Manager in Windows 10: How to: Set Default Tab for Task Manager in Windows 10 How to Set Default Tab for Task Manager in Windows 10 Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in Windows 10....