Windows 10: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

Discus and support Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Spoilo, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Spoilo Win User

Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start?

It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options?

And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the hard drive?

:)

Spoilo, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

QUICK question from a first time computer builder

Please take a quick look at my guide, it helps to have step-by-step instructions for first time building (with pictures!).

zekrahminator, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

1. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start - Similar Threads - drawback besides deactivate

2. Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar: May I ask is there any method to show the timezone name e.g. GMT beside the time here?Thank you very much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-timezone-beside-time-on-taskbar/a9bc4926-6893-4162-b230-943279598574
  3. Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar: May I ask is there any method to show the timezone name e.g. GMT beside the time here?Thank you very much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-timezone-beside-time-on-taskbar/a9bc4926-6893-4162-b230-943279598574
  4. Show TimeZone beside Time on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. real-time deactivated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    real-time deactivated: my real-time is deactivated. when i try to activate it it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-deactivated/2a8b002b-a790-4491-a251-016c72219eba
  6. real-time deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    real-time deactivated: my real-time is deactivated. when i try to activate it it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-deactivated/2a8b002b-a790-4491-a251-016c72219eba
  7. real-time deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options? And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the...
  9. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick star

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick star: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options? And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the...
  10. Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems.: PC specs: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Msi gtx 970 gaming 4g (with hdmi to main monitor and dvi-i to 2nd) Mobo: Msi b450 tomahawk max Ram: Crucial ballistix ddr4 3000 cl15 2x8 kit. Psu: Seasonic focus+ gold 650W. Disk: A-data sx8200 pro 512 gb (GTP format) with mbr the...