Windows 10: Is there a easy way to change window background color from white to gray ?

Discus and support Is there a easy way to change window background color from white to gray ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like avoid ultrauxthemepatcher but i see not screenshot how windows 10 themes look in windows in the appstore. does somebody know a skin or more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bennyb_948, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Is there a easy way to change window background color from white to gray ?

I like avoid ultrauxthemepatcher but i see not screenshot how windows 10 themes look in windows in the appstore.

does somebody know a skin or more skins that have middle grey windows simular as this.

https://themepack.me/skin/grey-eve/

but i will not install ultrauxthemepatcher, because the bad thing on win 10 is that it after half year updates deactivate such patchers i think. or the patcher to speed loss or latency problems

:)

bennyb_948, Aug 8, 2020
  2. DB_083 Win User

Changing color settings in Windows 10 from white to gray so Excel files open with a gray background

Thanks for the suggestion

This is not really solving the problem however.

All your procedure does is change the color of menu items to dark gray. But the excel page itself still remains bright white. I want the excel page to be gray color (or for that matter the Microsoft word page to be gray instead of white). Earlier versions
    of Windows allowed this, but I can't get it to work in Windows 10. Do you have a solution for how to do this?

DB_083, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Change of white color background from explorer

Is there any way to change the white background color of windows explorer. Every piece of bit is white. I need something like the android with different color solution. I really hate the white color, I presumably prefer dark grey and some other color which
    comforts the eyes. The white color just hurts my eyes. So many upgrades of windows and yet this ancient thing is still living till today, "the white background". Will it never change. Pls tell me if theres a solution. I dnt knw why windows still uses white
    cause perfect black creates vibrant colors.

Banjit Uzir, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Stevekir Win User

Is there a easy way to change window background color from white to gray ?

Stevekir, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Is there a easy way to change window background color from white to gray ?

1. Is there a easy way to change window background color from white to gray ? - Similar Threads - easy change window

2. Gray color spot background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray color spot background: Hi, can you help me? When I havebackground in the picture below. Does anyone know what to do with it? a window reduced from maximization, I have such a gray [ATTACH]...
  3. Is there a way to remove the murky gray color in the background of the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to remove the murky gray color in the background of the Start Menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MaddyMagpies [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcqpip/is_there_a_way_to_remove_the_murky_gray_color_in/
  4. change background color in windows

change background color in windows: hello, how do I make the back ground color in windows on my desktop and on web pages I visit lighter, I have some color blindness the blues and gray scale they use is still to dark for me to read text etc. thank you for the help. sincerely, e.harding...
  5. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  6. CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO WHITE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO WHITE: I HAVE SCANNED IN SOME OLD DOCUMENTS I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND FROM FADED TAN TO WHITE. HOW DO I DO IT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-background-to-white/0eec65e3-e019-4a50-aded-24668a039b7e"
  7. White background color on windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White background color on windows photo viewer: Hello I have a problem with windows photo viewer.... my background changed to white and i hate it... how can i change it back to black?[ATTACH]...
  8. Background color has changed from white to black in Microsoft Photos app

Background color has changed from white to black in Microsoft Photos app: Background color has changed from white to black in Microsoft Photos app after Windows 10 update. How do I go back to a black background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color-has-changed-from-white-to-black/5145ec2f-eb95-4c6a-9ab3-25bcfd3ae092
  9. Any Way to Change Notepad Background Color?

Any Way to Change Notepad Background Color?: Any way to change the background color of Notepad from white to black and text to white? 98563
  10. Cortana/Search field color changing from default gray to white

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana/Search field color changing from default gray to white: I thought I would post this and see if anyone has a real solution. Yesterday I noticed that after my morning startup the color of the Cortana/Search field was no longer it's default gray but was now white. I had made no changed to my PC (i.e. no system updates, no new...