Windows 10: Is there a fix for the Microsoft Bingo game to keep it from shutting down constantly?

Discus and support Is there a fix for the Microsoft Bingo game to keep it from shutting down constantly? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Problem started about a month ago and is getting worse, It is almost impossible to get the game to start, then it always stops after 25-30 minutes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArcaneBurrito33, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Is there a fix for the Microsoft Bingo game to keep it from shutting down constantly?

Problem started about a month ago and is getting worse, It is almost impossible to get the game to start, then it always stops after 25-30 minutes the message that Connection is in Progress.

:)

ArcaneBurrito33, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Tesityr Win User

Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Microsoft Bingo

I use google chrome as my web browser. when I go into Microsoft Bingo it constantly reconnects which doesn't allow me to play the game. What can I do?

ReadyCypress6, Sep 4, 2018
  4. leokus Win User

Is there a fix for the Microsoft Bingo game to keep it from shutting down constantly?

Microsoft Bingo

Problem/issue was with Microsoft Bingo , only. I tried Windows 10 Troubleshooting and no change. I uninstalled and re-installed Microsoft Bingo and no change. There were no changes made to my system prior to issue. I checked Network connections and even
    visited XBox and placed message for help suggestion. Several days I could not open Bingo game and suddenly it opened without rhyme or reason.

Thank you for your reply to my SOS message.

leokus, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Is there a fix for the Microsoft Bingo game to keep it from shutting down constantly?

1. Is there a fix for the Microsoft Bingo game to keep it from shutting down constantly? - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft Bingo

2. PC constantly shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly shutting down: My 2 year old Lenovo gaming pc keeps crashing. The sound goes wacky, and everything completely freezes. I have to hold the power button to shut it down. The logs on my reliability report show a live kernel event 141. We have tried testing everything. We switched out the RAM...
  3. PC constantly shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC constantly shutting down: My 2 year old Lenovo gaming pc keeps crashing. The sound goes wacky, and everything completely freezes. I have to hold the power button to shut it down. The logs on my reliability report show a live kernel event 141. We have tried testing everything. We switched out the RAM...
  4. constantly shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constantly shutting down: Computer shutting down by itself, this happens a couple of times a day, and mostly happens when playing/screen recording.event log:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID...
  5. constantly shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constantly shutting down: Computer shutting down by itself, this happens a couple of times a day, and mostly happens when playing/screen recording.event log:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID...
  6. constantly shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer constantly shutting down

Computer constantly shutting down: Please help a complete technophobe. My computer keeps shutting down, I thought it was just Google Chrome but I have changed to Microsoft Edge and this has not resolved the problem. I have also tried a restart but to no avail Any help would be very much appreciated....
  8. Microsoft Bingo Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Game: I have been playing the Microsoft bingo game and I really like it, only one problem. As I am getting my numbers I am also watching to see how many balls I have left in play. They fast and like rocks and have no random order. 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 22, 20, 17, 15, 12, 11, 8,...
  9. Constant Computer shut down.

Constant Computer shut down.: I can't remember how many times in the past six month Microsoft/Windows has shut me down using the Stop.com. I'll be right in the middle of something and down you take me. A month ago I had my tech company run a test and they can't figure out why this keeps happening. The...
  10. Keeps Shutting Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps Shutting Down: Hi, For about 3 days my laptop keeps shutting down on it;s own. I have tried several ways to stop it: REGEDIT Windows Defenders Scans Antivirus Scans (McAfee) and Microsoft Safety Scanner None of them have founds anything in the system. How can I fix this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bingo keeps freezing