Windows 10: Is there a fix for Windows 10 freezing ?

Discus and support Is there a fix for Windows 10 freezing ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just bought new HP 22 all in one , running Windows 10 and it keeps freezing; is there a fix ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VickyWithrow, May 11, 2021.

1. Is there a fix for Windows 10 freezing ?

I just bought new HP 22 all in one , running Windows 10 and it keeps freezing; is there a fix ?

:)

VickyWithrow, May 11, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, May 11, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2021
  4. Is there a fix for Windows 10 freezing ?

Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Is there a fix for Windows 10 freezing ?

1. Is there a fix for Windows 10 freezing ? - Similar Threads - fix freezing

2. Fixing a problem that freezes windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing a problem that freezes windows: My laptop recently has started to freeze and when I pull up the most recent problem details this is what is says:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 9fParameter 1: 3Parameter 2: ffff9c07d8c74120Parameter 3: fffffb81b34bf750Parameter 4: ffff9c07dde3fb30OS...
  3. Computer freezes upon turning it on. why? and how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer freezes upon turning it on. why? and how can i fix it?: So my Acer Predator Helios 300 freezes after a few seconds when i turn it on. i cant access anything as i cant login. I have tried deinstalling the latest updates through a USB Boot, wich didnt work. and after nothing else worked i did a complete reset of the Laptop. I did...
  4. Freezes+frametime spikes in every game since 2 years, have tried every single common fix,...

Freezes+frametime spikes in every game since 2 years, have tried every single common fix,...: I am experiencing stuttering / frame time spikes in every game I play. I have spent way too long trying to diagnose what could be causing them but to no success. This same problem has been happening on my computer throughout the whole time that I upgraded hardware components...
  5. My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?: Pc of one week start freezing and he running slow. Yesterday i see my c disk windows is here working on 100%.Pc is using for gaming and streaming 720p. Cpu - Amd fx8320 Gpu - Asus GeForce gtx960 4gb ram-2x4gb c disk-intel ssd device...
  6. Windows Explorer Slows and Freezes fix

Windows Explorer Slows and Freezes fix: Hello everyone. I was having an issue where Windows Explorer kept freezing if I chose "open with" in the context menu. I disabled the Windows Search Service and while at first it seemed to help, it didn't really resolve the issue. I then started experiencing thumbnails not...
  7. Windows 10 Freezing - How to Fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Freezing - How to Fix?: I recently built a new PC and have been having some of the strangest freezes I've ever seen. When it happens my system doesn't immediately freeze entirely and the process is gradual. For example, I will notice that the system time is behind and I am not able to open anything...
  8. My Window File Explorer keeps freezing. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Window File Explorer keeps freezing. How do I fix this: Every time I click on a file the file freezes and unable to move to another folder or open via window explorer. I even can not change the file name on the window explorer. How to I fix this problem? See below my error escription A problem caused this program to stop...
  9. How can I fix stalling or freezing screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I fix stalling or freezing screen?: Issues Stalling of screen or software while it seems to update or save In the evenings seems to be even worse and sometimes every minute Sometimes even just one file is enough to produce the horror When there are more than one Word file and online sites open it is...
  10. Windows freezes at circle and can’t fix in troubleshoot due to defultuser0 login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freezes at circle and can’t fix in troubleshoot due to defultuser0 login: I need serious help! So I just built a pc, like any other pc I build I have win10 on usb stick and I go to do a install of Windows on the pc.. except this time it keeps freezing after i choose the storage and do the install and the pc resets, right before actually setting up...