Windows 10: Is there a fix on this issue in windows 10? Acer tells me it is a software issue that is...

Discus and support Is there a fix on this issue in windows 10? Acer tells me it is a software issue that is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; secure boot violation invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by suehempel, Sep 12, 2018.

1. suehempel Win User

Is there a fix on this issue in windows 10? Acer tells me it is a software issue that is...

secure boot violation

invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is appearing everytime I started windows 10.

:)

suehempel, Sep 12, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 12, 2018
  3. EntropyZ Win User
    Windows 10 issues!

I had a similar issue but it only happen on older hardware, Windows would install the stock drivers which would make it nearly impossible to access the internet. Luckily I had newest Intel and Realtek NIC drivers that ran perfectly on Win 10 x64 1607 version, installing those fixed my that problem.

This also can happen on a non-fresh install of WIn 10, when you try to boot from a different computer/motherboard, after a single failed boot, Windows will try to re-detect and re-install all of the drivers, which definitely won't be the most stable or newest.

I tried everything, flushing cache, resetting router, uninstalling the device completely from the list, removing the LAN connection entirely, none of those helped.

EntropyZ, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Is there a fix on this issue in windows 10? Acer tells me it is a software issue that is...

nVidia software issues

yeah, that's what I figured. Also, I thought my 3DMark06 score was kind of low for my setup being 8,769. I had SLI enabled and everything. I then disabled SLI just to see if there would be a score difference and there wasn't. Would cleaning up the software as listed above fix this issue?

demonbrawn, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Is there a fix on this issue in windows 10? Acer tells me it is a software issue that is...

1. Is there a fix on this issue in windows 10? Acer tells me it is a software issue that is... - Similar Threads - fix issue Acer

2. Please tell me how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell me how to fix this issue: When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to...
  3. Please tell me how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me how to fix this issue: When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to...
  4. Software issues .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software issues .: Hey, I have a emachine desktop that's running windows 7 and I want to currently upgrade to windows 10. The problem is that I encounter issues like when I try to update it through the media tool, it'll process and grab all necessary0 files for that download then it'll take me...
  5. Software issues .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software issues .: Hey, I have a emachine desktop that's running windows 7 and I want to currently upgrade to windows 10. The problem is that I encounter issues like when I try to update it through the media tool, it'll process and grab all necessary0 files for that download then it'll take me...
  6. Fix Acer monitor no signal issue

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Acer monitor no signal issue: [ATTACH]A desktop computer and a monitor are connected with each other via a cable. Every input given to a computer is displayed on the monitor in the form such that a user can understand. The signal coming from the computer tells the monitor what to display. If you see a “No...
  7. Acer reinstall issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer reinstall issue: Hello, i have ordered and received USB recovery media from Acer in order to install factory image for my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Laptop. When i insert the usb flash disc into the laptop and run it via boot manager i get thrown into the media that is installed on the usb flash...
  8. Windows software issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows software issue: my computer drive was recently corrupted so it lost the OS system so i installed windows 10 on the PC but its running quite slow, should i install the original windows 8.1 and it keeps displaying the error code 0xc0000006 saying the certain system is not designed to run on...
  9. software issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    software issue: after new 1903 software updating iam facing a problem, night light is not working plsssss help me anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-issue/8379d5be-f245-461f-9874-2f0973e411e2
  10. Software issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software issues: I recently tried to download and install some software from this site Worldwide Military Personnel and Unit Database Secure Software Installation Instructions 98 Million listings added since 04 July 1988. Active Military, Former Service, Military Family Members. I...