Windows 10: Is there a fix yet for Win10 Weather app LiveTile yet?

Discus and support Is there a fix yet for Win10 Weather app LiveTile yet? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I reinstalled Win10 on my laptop (Home, vers 1809, OS build 17763.253) and since then the Weather app Live Tile in the Start Menu is nonfunctional or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BananaFrappe, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Is there a fix yet for Win10 Weather app LiveTile yet?

I reinstalled Win10 on my laptop (Home, vers 1809, OS build 17763.253) and since then the Weather app Live Tile in the Start Menu is nonfunctional or it shows the weather for WASHINGTON D.C., despite the fact that I live in Arizona.

I have done various combinations (repeatedly) of the following:

- uninstalling/reinstalling it

- resetting it

- MS store app troubleshooter

- changed the default location on the computer

- set the location on the app

- saved a favorite location on settings

- run SFC scannow (no errors found)

- hard reboots (holding power key for 60secs when power up)

...and a few other things that I can't think of right now.

Is there a fix to this yet? IT IS VERY, VERY ANNOYING!!!

Currently, it is not even tiling. The other day it was tiling only Washington D.C. weather. Now, it is just sitting there as a large blue tile with a white sun symbol in the center.

Is there a fix yet???

Please any MS employees who may read this.... actually READ this entire query and don't give me a useless, stock copy-pasta answer.

:)

BananaFrappe, Feb 7, 2019

2. Weather apps livetiles not working

AccuWeather seems to be working properly. Plus, i like it's live tile, even though the app itself is a mess. Live tile is all that matters to me in a weather app.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

davor.radman, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Weather apps livetiles not working

Not a single one weather app has a working live tile on my mangofied omnia7.

Well, that's not true, one does work, "Weather live", but it's a paid one and being in unsupported market, i can't buy apps.

WeatherDuck just got mango version with 2sided livetile, but it does not work. It got stuck on some older data and does not refresh. When i enter app, and tap "pin" (when it's already pinned) and than go to the home screen for 5 or so minuted it will show
    current weather but than revert back to the old data. All the settings are correct, i have tried re-installing, deleting locations, nothing helps.

Wetherbug is also stuck on an old data from a different town i went two two weeks ago even though i have deleted that location and reinstalled it. It sucks that WP does not have "Revo uninstaller" or something like that.

Than there's also Weather4me, but they only have imperial units and i'd rather not have anything. It also has 2h refresh cycle which is ridiculous. A Great folld can come in 2h and i would not be notified.

Samsungs new mango Now app is for some reason not available to me in the marketplace.

Is there a single reliable free weather app with a simple working live tile on the whole marketplace? Weatherduck and weatherbug are all that i need but they are extremely unreliable.

davor.radman, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Is there a fix yet for Win10 Weather app LiveTile yet?

Weather app not working

Since you've already tried to run the app troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the
    Weather app using a PowerShell command and reinstall it. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell then select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command below into the PowerShell window then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your PC after uninstalling the app.
    • To reinstall the app, type Store in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Search for the Weather app, then click Get or Download.

Kindly update us with the result after performing the suggested steps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Is there a fix yet for Win10 Weather app LiveTile yet?

1. Is there a fix yet for Win10 Weather app LiveTile yet? - Similar Threads - fix yet Win10

2. So is this fixed yet or not? KB5034202

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So is this fixed yet or not? KB5034202: Windows Update: Windows 11 update KB5034204 installation issue - Microsoft CommunityOnce again, no update or input from any moderator on the above post :...
  3. So is this fixed yet or not? KB5034202

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So is this fixed yet or not? KB5034202: Windows Update: Windows 11 update KB5034204 installation issue - Microsoft CommunityOnce again, no update or input from any moderator on the above post :...
  4. Has this issue been fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has this issue been fixed yet?: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/5xd88y/how_do_i_disable_windows_space_hotkey/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 submitted by /u/boraglryz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3a1id/has_this_issue_been_fixed_yet/
  5. May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet: Am I right in thinking it is not surprising that the May UPDATE has not yet become available? My Tablet PC will not have been in the first waves and I know MS is being cautious, for good reasons. I am getting impatient though, because I am struggling with some issues which I...
  6. Blue Screen of death and no fixes yet

Blue Screen of death and no fixes yet: As you read, it’s a blue screen of death problem. It started when Valorant said I needed to restart my pc so a update can go through or something similar I can’t remember. After it said windows couldn’t start up right and now I’m here. I’ve tried restarting a bunch of times,...
  7. Is there a fix yet for getting the taskbar black?

Is there a fix yet for getting the taskbar black?: Lots of older posts about this but none of the solutions suggested are working. (transparency off etc) The dark grey makes me think I've got an ips panel which is not what I want! submitted by /u/camy252 [link] [comments]...
  8. Fix Account, Yet Again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Account, Yet Again: Let's try this again. I've looked at threads that address this problem, none of which as far as I can tell actually provide a usable answer. On top of that, most of the threads are locked. I guess this is because nobody at M$ knows the answer, and they don't want to deal...
  9. no upgrade yet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no upgrade yet: I've been an insider for many months and I still haven't received my upgrade yet. Is there a problem with the servers? Thank you. 10345
  10. Not Yet

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Yet: Have not received my RTM yet. It's 5:00 P.M. in Florida. I have received the last three builds with no problem. I am logged in under my Microsoft Account. I have 'get insider builds' and selected 'fast'. Has anyone else not received theirs, yet? 9594