Windows 10: is there a free alternative to the forwarding yahoo mail problem?

Discus and support is there a free alternative to the forwarding yahoo mail problem? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; because I haven't been able to find one yet, I mean I just set up the g-mail import account thing, but that apparently only does it for 30 days, so if... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ReallyFrustratd, Jan 16, 2021.

1. is there a free alternative to the forwarding yahoo mail problem?

because I haven't been able to find one yet, I mean I just set up the g-mail import account thing, but that apparently only does it for 30 days, so if it works id have to re-do it ever 30 days, and apparently it only forwards/imports it at the end of the day, and id really prefer instant forwarding, so I turn to you, because this forum has never disappointed me once! Thank you in advance!

:)

ReallyFrustratd, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Automatic forwarding in free Yahoo Mail to be discontinued

Read more: Automatic forwarding of emails in free Yahoo Mail accounts will be discontinued | Yahoo Help - SLN35503

Brink, Jan 16, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Yahoo turns off NEW mail forwards

This story showed up on ZDnet this morning, explaining Yahoo's recent move to block email auto-forwarding:

Source: Yahoo Mail doesn't want you to leave, disables auto-email forwarding

EdTittel, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

is there a free alternative to the forwarding yahoo mail problem?

Yahoo turns off NEW mail forwards

This story showed up on ZDnet this morning, explaining Yahoo's recent move to block email auto-forwarding:

Source: Yahoo Mail doesn't want you to leave, disables auto-email forwarding

Brink, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

is there a free alternative to the forwarding yahoo mail problem?

1. is there a free alternative to the forwarding yahoo mail problem? - Similar Threads - free alternative forwarding

2. yahoo mail problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail problem: HelloNewly yahoo mail page couldn't be opened .I cleared cookies and data many times but useless.Here is screenshot .Thanks for helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-problem/6607bd34-ce83-4c1f-958b-0a20cd838f24
  3. yahoo mail problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail problem: HelloNewly yahoo mail page couldn't be opened .I cleared cookies and data many times but useless.Here is screenshot .Thanks for helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-problem/6607bd34-ce83-4c1f-958b-0a20cd838f24
  4. yahoo mail problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Automatic forwarding in free Yahoo Mail to be discontinued

in Windows 10 News
    Automatic forwarding in free Yahoo Mail to be discontinued: Beginning January 1, 2021, automatic forwarding of emails from your Yahoo inbox to a third party email account will no longer be a feature of free Yahoo Mail accounts. Upgrade to Yahoo Mail Pro or subscribe to Access + Forwarding to use the auto forwarding feature at this...
  6. Yahoo Mail Problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo Mail Problem . . .: I have been using, Yahoo Mail ffor many years, and I love it. But today, fur some reason . . . When, I click on the desktop shortcut, I've used for years. I get what I've added beow? If I type into the search bar of any browser, (mail.yahoo.com)). I get to my mail fine. I...
  7. Yahoo Mail Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mail Problem: Lately, I'm having difficulty reaching my Yahoo mail accounts. I get a message: "Can't reach this page". I'm wondering if anyone else is also having difficulties. Fortunately, I have other email providers (Hotmail, Gmail and Proton mail). Rarely, Yahoo will work normally....
  8. Yahoo Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Yahoo Mail Problem: Lately, I'm having difficulty reaching my Yahoo mail accounts. I get a message: "Can't reach this page". I'm wondering if anyone else is also having difficulties. Fortunately, I have other email providers (Hotmail, Gmail and Proton mail). Rarely, Yahoo will work normally....
  9. problems with yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    problems with yahoo mail: hi! I need help with yahoo mail. i'm an old lady so be nice to me!*Smile---------------- using yahoo email on my new computer is impossible! finally figured edge is not a supported browser so I open my email with ie (latest version/updated). problems remain... constant...
  10. Yahoo turns off NEW mail forwards

in Windows 10 News
    Yahoo turns off NEW mail forwards: This story showed up on ZDnet this morning, explaining Yahoo's recent move to block email auto-forwarding: Yahoo has disabled automatic email forwarding from one account to another, making it difficult for users wishing to switch providers following recent hacking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail forwarding alternative