Windows 10: Is there a free calendar scheduling app like Calendly that can do this:

Discus and support Is there a free calendar scheduling app like Calendly that can do this: in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Allow public access to schedule 30 min time frames with me on Wed and Thurs. Sends them my Zoom link email and sms reminders links my outlook.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LearnAgain, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Is there a free calendar scheduling app like Calendly that can do this:

Allow public access to schedule 30 min time frames with me on Wed and Thurs.

Sends them my Zoom link

email and sms reminders

links my outlook.com calendar (public) to my private google calendar

submitted by /u/LearnAgain
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LearnAgain, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Is there a free calendar scheduling app like Calendly that can do this: :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 1, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    gmail calendar scheduling

Hello Kathy,

For us to better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes done on your computer prior to this happening?
    • Are you using a third party calendar app via web or are you using the Windows Calendar app?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to add entries into your Calendar app?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jun 1, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Is there a free calendar scheduling app like Calendly that can do this:

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Is there a free calendar scheduling app like Calendly that can do this: [​IMG]

meebers, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Is there a free calendar scheduling app like Calendly that can do this:

1. Is there a free calendar scheduling app like Calendly that can do this: - Similar Threads - free calendar scheduling

2. how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook: how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-a-calender-from-windows-mail-and/2cc8133b-9985-4471-b2f3-dd30e2895239
  3. how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook: how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-a-calender-from-windows-mail-and/2cc8133b-9985-4471-b2f3-dd30e2895239
  4. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10: ALL of my scheduled events were wiped off my windows calendar. I have proof that they were set up because outlook sends an email to my husband's yahoo account. I have 20+ events that were scheduled Sept 21st and showed yesterday, but today are gone. Please help a these are...
  5. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  6. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  7. Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10

Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10: I don't know why but from when I have reset my pc Apps like camera, calendar, calculator and store not working in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-like-camera-calender-calculator-and-store-not/d64d06dd-1bb1-475d-a50f-32a6ea4556b5
  8. Mail and Calender app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calender app: Hi, I´d like to restore the inbuilt Mail and Calender app after having used the Outlook app for mail/calender. I have tried to uninstall the Outlook app. Now, I cannot reinstall the Mail and Calender app, the installation stays pending and nothing happens....
  9. Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.

Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.: Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks! Modified Title from: Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between...
  10. Anyone like the New Calender?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone like the New Calender?: Didn't see a thread thus far, but I'm liking the new calender, it's fresh. I should note that this picture shows an alternate of when you click the date/time in the corner, not a stand alone app or anything. Head to Regedit and Go to:...