Windows 10: is there a free version

Discus and support is there a free version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is there a free version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-free-version/462dba81-34a6-4a85-a510-697324e41b9b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matthew Rushing, Feb 5, 2023.

1. is there a free version

is there a free version.

:)

Matthew Rushing, Feb 5, 2023
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Feb 6, 2023
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Feb 6, 2023
  4. groze Win User

is there a free version

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

is there a free version

1. is there a free version - Similar Threads - free version

2. I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?: I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-home-version-can-i-go-back-to/b46d6369-3684-4918-8a7c-636ead792473
  3. I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?: I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-home-version-can-i-go-back-to/b46d6369-3684-4918-8a7c-636ead792473
  4. I have Windows 11 Home version, can I go back to Windows 10 Home for free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is it legal to a sell a PC with a free version UNactivated, no license of Windows 10 installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to a sell a PC with a free version UNactivated, no license of Windows 10 installed?: We are an OEM that mostly sell to business customers. Most of our customers have their own license agreement and would like to use their own version of Windows image. My question is, if we build our machine with an unactrivated windows system, will it violate Windows service...
  6. Is it legal to a sell a PC with a free version UNactivated, no license of Windows 10 installed?

Is it legal to a sell a PC with a free version UNactivated, no license of Windows 10 installed?: We are an OEM that mostly sell to business customers. Most of our customers have their own license agreement and would like to use their own version of Windows image. My question is, if we build our machine with an unactrivated windows system, will it violate Windows service...
  7. Is it legal to a sell a PC with a free version UNactivated, no license of Windows 10 installed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Are "free" versions of Windows 10 & 11 preconfigured to be faulty unless you pay for a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are "free" versions of Windows 10 & 11 preconfigured to be faulty unless you pay for a...: Greetings, I am an old Microsoft customer and possibly through a family member who bought and used Microsoft products faithfully through their lifetime. I have also used Microsoft products up until around Windows Vista, or there about. Now, I find it is hard to get a hold of...
  9. Are "free" versions of Windows 10 & 11 preconfigured to be faulty unless you pay for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are "free" versions of Windows 10 & 11 preconfigured to be faulty unless you pay for a...: Greetings, I am an old Microsoft customer and possibly through a family member who bought and used Microsoft products faithfully through their lifetime. I have also used Microsoft products up until around Windows Vista, or there about. Now, I find it is hard to get a hold of...
  10. Are "free" versions of Windows 10 & 11 preconfigured to be faulty unless you pay for a...