Windows 10: Is there a function that will sum cells that are highlighted a specific color?

Discus and support Is there a function that will sum cells that are highlighted a specific color? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a function that will sum cells that are highlighted a specific color?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkStehm, Oct 22, 2018.

1. MarkStehm Win User

Is there a function that will sum cells that are highlighted a specific color?

:)

MarkStehm, Oct 22, 2018

2. How to change the highlight color properly / permanently?

Hi folks.

I'm trying to change the highlight color Win10 is using to highlight text and other objects.

As far as I could figure it out, the default value is (r0 g120 b215), the "standard Win10 blue", which is stored in the registry here:

• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors\Hilight

Editing this key can be done manually or by using third party tools (e.g. "Classic Color Panel" from WinTools), changes take effect after restarting the Windows explorer - so far so good.

Now comes the strange part: The old/default color comes back after a user is logged off and on again, or after the system was hibernated. After rebooting the modified color is there again.

This problem occurs/occurred so far in all version (build 1507 to 1709) and editions (home and pro).

Any suggestions how to change the highlight color properly (and permanently)?

Greets,

Alucard

Alucard van Blood, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Formatting Cells in Excel - Windows Phone

Missing "must have" features of "Excel Mobile" (Windows Phone 8.1):

• Add/Remove Row
    • Add/Remove Column
    • Remove highlight color
    • Change font color to black/auto

... specially this is annoying: changing the text color of a cell from auto/black to red (for example). There exists no way to change it back to the previous color (black/auto)...

Harald-René Flasch (Sorex), Oct 22, 2018
  4. Scavar Win User

IBM, Vivendi to educate developers about Cell

Wait wait, I thought the cell was an In-Step processor, meaning it could only do functions in the order given, therefore making it weaker then a desktop processor that was Out-Step? Do I have that backwards or is it different altogether?

Scavar, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a function that will sum cells that are highlighted a specific color? - Similar Threads - function sum cells

2. Permanently change highlight color in registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permanently change highlight color in registry: I have changed the highlight color in registry Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors under "Hilight" to be deep blue 0 0 128, after restarting the computer the changes are effective, but for some reason after some time the changes are simply reverted to a lighter...
  3. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  4. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  5. Highlight Color in a CAD program

6. Color of highlighted cursor

Color of highlighted cursor: How to change color of highlighted cursor row in the "File Explorer"? The default colors are not very visible to me. I need a yellow background and a black text. See picture below... [ATTACH]...
  7. Office Word: Fill triangle in a cell with color

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Word: Fill triangle in a cell with color: I inserted a table, drew diagonal lines in cells and want to color only the upper triangle of the cellsSee file Windows 8.1 and 10 [img] 169330
  8. Powershell ISE highlight color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell ISE highlight color: How to change the highlight color of Powershell ISE console window? 160462
  9. highlighting function with mouse works intermittently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    highlighting function with mouse works intermittently: I have been using the same computer and mouse for some years to happily click and select text. Suddenly two mice have stopped working properly, sometimes they will highlight all the text I want, so I can cut it, but often when I highlight some word or words as soon as I pick...
  10. right click menu highlight color

right click menu highlight color: Hi, I noticed something. The right click menu highlight color changes depending on the file type (or folder). Here is an example using default theme [img] Highlight color and text color changes depending on the file type (jpg, exe, zip, etc) and if a folder is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. highlight sum highlighted cells 2018