Windows 10: Is there a general how-to for disabling unwanted W10 apps/features/se?

Discus and support Is there a general how-to for disabling unwanted W10 apps/features/se? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a general how-to for disabling unwanted W10 apps/features/privacy flaws? For example, I do not used Edge but it's always in the background.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChrisPbass, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Is there a general how-to for disabling unwanted W10 apps/features/se?

Is there a general how-to for disabling unwanted W10 apps/features/privacy flaws?

For example, I do not used Edge but it's always in the background.
    Cortana....is it used for search because I never use it.

1909 18363.476

:)

ChrisPbass, Dec 5, 2019

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Ant Dude Win User
    A bug to disable W10's night light feature?

Since I was using this PC very late at night earlier, I noticed W10 v1803's screen had a

yellowish tint color. I thought my VGA cable was an issue, but I didn't see this problem at

BIOS, boot up, etc. I literally saw white turns to yellowish at W10's login screen every time I

boot up W10. I can't seem to fix it with How to fix Windows 10 Yellow Tint display issue for good

suggestions. Disabling night light did not save and change my screen. I did manage to make it

work if I disable the automatic date and time, and put 1 PM instead of 1 AM. I was able to save

the change to disable this night light feature. I re-eneabled the automatic date and time, and

it kept my disabled setting.

Strange! A bug? Or something broken in this W10 installation?

Ant Dude, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Is there a general how-to for disabling unwanted W10 apps/features/se?

How do you disable inprivate browsing (permanently) in Edge on W10 Mobile?

Hello John,

When you use InPrivate tabs or window, your browsing data such as your history, temporary internet files, and cookies is not saved on your device once you close/exit the app.
    Thus, disabling InPrivate browsing feature in Microsoft Edge on a Windows 10 Mobile is unavailable.

Since this feature isn't available, we request that you submit this on our Windows Feedback Hub app to make this feature better. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold
      Volume Down+Power button for about 2-3 seconds to launch the app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Is there a general how-to for disabling unwanted W10 apps/features/se?

1. Is there a general how-to for disabling unwanted W10 apps/features/se? - Similar Threads - general disabling unwanted

2. Unwanted feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted feature: i have 2 computers, running Windows 11, on the same network. Whenever I change something on either desktop, it changes also on the other computer. I use them for different purposes and I don't like this feature. How can I stop it?...
  3. Unwanted feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted feature: i have 2 computers, running Windows 11, on the same network. Whenever I change something on either desktop, it changes also on the other computer. I use them for different purposes and I don't like this feature. How can I stop it?...
  4. How to disable this feature/function on Windows Mail App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable this feature/function on Windows Mail App?: I have been using the Windows Mail App and after updating it, it shows me this function which is very annoying. I want to scroll down to look/view my older emails and not search for it because I cannot memorize the emails nor do I remember the dates of the emails sent to me....
  5. How to remove unwanted app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove unwanted app: An app found in Network and internet-view network ...There is mycarelinkrelay - by medronic which i did not install but can not remove it.Is this spying on my computer windows 10 ?Needs procedure to remove...thanks...
  6. How to remove unwanted app

How to remove unwanted app: An app found in Network and internet-view network ...There is mycarelinkrelay - by medronic which i did not install but can not remove it.Is this spying on my computer windows 10 ?Needs procedure to remove...thanks...
  7. How to remove unwanted app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Blocking Unwanted Features when installing/updating an App

Blocking Unwanted Features when installing/updating an App: A few years ago, I used an app that allowed me to prevent unwanted options from being automatically included when I installed or updated an app. I loved it. Now I have a new computer, but can’t remember the name of that app. Does anyone know the name? 149309
  9. Blocking Unwanted Features when installing/updating an App

in Windows 10 Support
    Blocking Unwanted Features when installing/updating an App: A few years ago, I used an app that allowed me to prevent unwanted options from being automatically included when I installed or updated an app. I loved it. Now I have a new computer, but can’t remember the name of that app. Does anyone know the name? 149309
  10. A bug to disable W10's night light feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    A bug to disable W10's night light feature?: Since I was using this PC very late at night earlier, I noticed W10 v1803's screen had a yellowish tint color. I thought my VGA cable was an issue, but I didn't see this problem at BIOS, boot up, etc. I literally saw white turns to yellowish at W10's login screen every time I...