Windows 10: Is there a good alternative to Youdownload software for downloading music from YouTube in...

Discus and support Is there a good alternative to Youdownload software for downloading music from YouTube in... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Youdownload is recommended by Microsoft Support, I am quite sure, and states that app for Windows 10 computers is available on Microsoft Store, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MauriceThorne, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Is there a good alternative to Youdownload software for downloading music from YouTube in...

Youdownload is recommended by Microsoft Support, I am quite sure, and states that app for Windows 10 computers is available on Microsoft Store, but Microsoft Store states that the software program is not available at this time. Why is it not available? Or, is their a good alternative software?

:)

MauriceThorne, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Sara209 Win User

Alternative to Groove Music

I discovered Groove in February of this year and now with it closing in December I'm wonder if anyone can suggest a good alternative that is free, with no ads and plays music from One Drive.

I play music from my Samsung phone and would like to continue doing so.

I wish Microsoft had a good alternative or would just leave Groove alone.

So has anyone found a good alternative?

Sara209, Dec 29, 2019
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Apple to Offer Unlimited Music Downloads?

I think this is a great step in the right direction. I hope it actually works out. The only way to limit illegal downloads is for stuff like this to be implemented. And $20 extra for an ipod that I can legally download all the music I want?! That would just solidify the ipod's absolute dominance in the portable music department. Good stuff.*Smile Is there a good alternative to Youdownload software for downloading music from YouTube in... :)

farlex85, Dec 29, 2019
  4. michael Win User

Is there a good alternative to Youdownload software for downloading music from YouTube in...

How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know, How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?
    There are several softwares which allows you to do that , to download youtube videos in 1080P or more but are paid ones like Chrispc youtube downloader.. and other addons for browsers allow download of videos in 720P only..

Please guide/suggest some freewares or other options

Thanks,
    michael

michael, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Is there a good alternative to Youdownload software for downloading music from YouTube in...

1. Is there a good alternative to Youdownload software for downloading music from YouTube in... - Similar Threads - alternative Youdownload software

2. A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?: Hi all,I have read that "No expert recommends using CCleaner any longer".I am wondering if there is a similar program that you experts can recommend to me to keep my PC Clean and Up to Date?Thank you in advance!Chris...
  3. A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?: Hi all,I have read that "No expert recommends using CCleaner any longer".I am wondering if there is a similar program that you experts can recommend to me to keep my PC Clean and Up to Date?Thank you in advance!Chris...
  4. Any good file explorer alternative?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good file explorer alternative?: File explorer is not only inferior to Mac Finder but it's inferior to Linux file explorers(Nautilus, Nemo, Dolphin) too. Any good alternative to try which makes me not frustrated? Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/MuhammadJim [link] [comments]...
  5. what's a good alternative to utorrent??

what's a good alternative to utorrent??: many people told me it's bad for my computer or something and i use it a lot so what is a good replacement?? submitted by /u/EZZOOOTHEKING [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8jlej/whats_a_good_alternative_to_utorrent/
  6. Any good software for downloading files from browsers?

Any good software for downloading files from browsers?: It seems whenever I download files that are a gigabyte or more through google chrome or Microsoft edge the download just stops. Is there any software I can use to reliably download larger size files? Thanks submitted by /u/DV-dv [link] [comments]...
  7. Is There Any Good but Free Alternative to IDM (Internet Download Manager)?

Is There Any Good but Free Alternative to IDM (Internet Download Manager)?: I am using IDM for such a long time. But I don't want to use it anymore. The reason is it often can't instantiate download and Firefox take control over it. I really enjoy when IDM can start downloading instead of Firefox. But as it often fails I am now looking for an...
  8. Need help in downloading music for YouTube videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help in downloading music for YouTube videos: Hi, I make videos on YouTube to provide video tutorials, and guides for Windows Fixes, etc. I need some new resources for music to include then in my videos. Most of the music on YouTube Library is pretty common. I need to some fresh music for the content by copyright...
  9. Alternative to Groove Music

Alternative to Groove Music: I discovered Groove in February of this year and now with it closing in December I'm wonder if anyone can suggest a good alternative that is free, with no ads and plays music from One Drive. I play music from my Samsung phone and would like to continue doing so. I wish...
  10. Can't Download Music From Youtube

Can't Download Music From Youtube: I have YTD downloader and I've had had no problems with it before. I'm running windows 10 Pro.32 bit. When I paste the URL and click download, Instead of it downloading it failed appears . Only music audio and music video I can't download. Everything else I'm able...