Windows 10: Is there a good file converter for windows?

Discus and support Is there a good file converter for windows? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am looking for a good file converter that can convert free of four and very many files, for example (MP3 to MP4) or (BMP to JPG) It would be best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeFlo5467, Aug 2, 2020.

1. LeFlo5467 Win User

Is there a good file converter for windows?

I am looking for a good file converter that can convert free of four and very many files, for example (MP3 to MP4) or (BMP to JPG)

It would be best if it were free.

L.g Flo

:)

LeFlo5467, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Pech_096 Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

Is there a good file converter for windows? b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Aug 2, 2020
  4. DB202O Win User

File Converter

I had to reset my computer and I lost my file converter for 2003 which allows me to open 2010. I attempted to download the security update for Office file converter pack 2003 which is listed on your website, however it keeps saying this version of product
    was not found on my system. Do you have any suggestions?

DB202O, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there a good file converter for windows? - Similar Threads - file converter

2. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx: Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx without any intervention from me. How do I retrieve the mp4 files back. These are important and I need them. Appalled at how Windows could allow something like this. Please help!Have already tried changing the...
  3. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx: Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx without any intervention from me. How do I retrieve the mp4 files back. These are important and I need them. Appalled at how Windows could allow something like this. Please help!Have already tried changing the...
  4. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???: converted 3 jpegs to 1 publisher file. then saved as tiff file. But tiff shows only single page and not the 3 pg doc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-3-pg-publisher-file-into-multi-pg/91a079fa-cbc3-470f-ab25-45aa94af04ea
  6. how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???

how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???: converted 3 jpegs to 1 publisher file. then saved as tiff file. But tiff shows only single page and not the 3 pg doc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-3-pg-publisher-file-into-multi-pg/91a079fa-cbc3-470f-ab25-45aa94af04ea
  7. how to convert 3-pg publisher file into multi-pg tiff file???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10: I still like using an older Creative Converter App i.e. from .WAV files to .mp3 files. Up through Windows 10, backward compatibility was good and everything worked fine. I'm now on Windows 11. The app continues to work, but the drop-down selector only displays Windows audio...
  9. Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10

Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10: I still like using an older Creative Converter App i.e. from .WAV files to .mp3 files. Up through Windows 10, backward compatibility was good and everything worked fine. I'm now on Windows 11. The app continues to work, but the drop-down selector only displays Windows audio...
  10. I am unable to open or convert zip file and getting this error. Pl helpAdobe reader could...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to open or convert zip file and getting this error. Pl helpAdobe reader could...: I am unable to open or convert zip file and getting this error. Pl helpAdobe reader could not open file because it is either not supported file type or because the file has been damaged. Pl. Advice how to tackle...