Windows 10: Is there a good windows alternative to Mac’s screen time?

Discus and support Is there a good windows alternative to Mac’s screen time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to set up times on my laptop so I don’t spend too much of my day browsing amazon or cnn, I know Apple has a screen time feature, does windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/idontknowwhotodo, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Is there a good windows alternative to Mac’s screen time?

I want to set up times on my laptop so I don’t spend too much of my day browsing amazon or cnn, I know Apple has a screen time feature, does windows also have a similar feature?

submitted by /u/idontknowwhotodo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/idontknowwhotodo, Dec 28, 2019
  2. psyko12 Win User

Alternate good OS?

Aside from using Microsoft products all the time, Can any one here suggest a good alternate OS? Easy to set up and yet has all or even more functions than XP, and can run games built for windows? Im not a pro when setting up alternate oses thats why I want to learn on a first hand basis, any opinions will do, and if its not too troublesome please give me some links to it *Big Grin Is there a good windows alternative to Mac’s screen time? :D ty*Respect :respect:

psyko12, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Team Xbox Q&A: Restart from Guide Faster than Alternate MAC Address

Source: Team Xbox QA: Restart From Guide is Faster than Resetting Alternate MAC Address - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Is there a good windows alternative to Mac’s screen time?

Team Xbox Q&A: Restart from Guide Faster than Alternate MAC Address Xbox

Source: Team Xbox QA: Restart From Guide is Faster than Resetting Alternate MAC Address - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Is there a good windows alternative to Mac’s screen time?

1. Is there a good windows alternative to Mac’s screen time? - Similar Threads - alternative Mac’s screen

2. A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?: Hi all,I have read that "No expert recommends using CCleaner any longer".I am wondering if there is a similar program that you experts can recommend to me to keep my PC Clean and Up to Date?Thank you in advance!Chris...
  3. A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A good alternative to CCleaner in 2022?: Hi all,I have read that "No expert recommends using CCleaner any longer".I am wondering if there is a similar program that you experts can recommend to me to keep my PC Clean and Up to Date?Thank you in advance!Chris...
  4. Any good file explorer alternative?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good file explorer alternative?: File explorer is not only inferior to Mac Finder but it's inferior to Linux file explorers(Nautilus, Nemo, Dolphin) too. Any good alternative to try which makes me not frustrated? Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/MuhammadJim [link] [comments]...
  5. what's a good alternative to utorrent??

what's a good alternative to utorrent??: many people told me it's bad for my computer or something and i use it a lot so what is a good replacement?? submitted by /u/EZZOOOTHEKING [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8jlej/whats_a_good_alternative_to_utorrent/
  6. Any good file explorer alternatives

Any good file explorer alternatives: I'm looking for a good file explorer for windows 10 but i can't find any that look good. Right now i use explorer++ and it's fie but i think it's desing is outdated (it still uses XP icons). submitted by /u/nothingtoseehere196 [link] [comments]...
  7. Alternatives to Windows' automatic Mac randomization feature?

Alternatives to Windows' automatic Mac randomization feature?: My WiFi adapter/driver doesn't seem to support this feature and the Randomize Mac option doesn't show in Settings as a result. Does anyone know how to fix this or have alternative solutions? submitted by /u/MSSFF [link] [comments]...
  8. What's a good alternative system font?

What's a good alternative system font?: Windows 10 uses a lot of glyphs/unicode and really really wants them all in the system font. What's a good font to replace Segoe UI with? I just really don't like it for some reason I can't exactly put my finger on. I know how to use another font, I'm just looking for...
  9. Photoshop users Good free alternative GIMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop users Good free alternative GIMP: Anyone who is either coming from the real art world or wishes to try their hand the electronic version of "Proper" Painting, should take a look at the Artrange range of realistic Painting applications at ArtRage - Natural Painting Software They are often included free with...
  10. Good office alternatives for "WINDOWS "they don't exist.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Good office alternatives for "WINDOWS "they don't exist.: Notice I quoted Windows. I refuse to keep paying $100 a year for MS Office that I barely use since the program needs constant updating every week there is another update and on my other computers if I don't open the program for a week they get deactivated logged off. I...