Windows 10: Is there a graphic EQ for Windows 10 which works with streaming audio?

Discus and support Is there a graphic EQ for Windows 10 which works with streaming audio? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was watching a video on Patreon where a creator showed how he makes mashups. I noticed that the audio of his voice was very bass heavy, which made it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by donander, Feb 28, 2021.

1. donander Win User

Is there a graphic EQ for Windows 10 which works with streaming audio?

I was watching a video on Patreon where a creator showed how he makes mashups. I noticed that the audio of his voice was very bass heavy, which made it harder to understand and caused ear fatigue. I have a couple of apps that contain graphic EQs, Song Surgeon, Amazing Slow Downer and Transcribe! but as far as I can see, those only work with local files, like .wav or .mp3, not streaming audio. If it were just a podcast with audio only, I could download or record the audio then use one of my graphic EQ apps, but it is a video. I need to see the video while hearing the audio. Does anyone here know of a graphic equalizer that can be used with streaming audio?

Thanks,
    Don

:)

donander, Feb 28, 2021

2. Graphic EQ

I'm not looking for the EQ in the Windows media player; I'm looking for the EQ in the Windows sound controller, as was featured in Windows 7.

BruceBorowitz, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 28, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Graphic EQ

Windows 10 does not have a built-in Graphic Equalizer, that is a function of the audio driver software that is appropriate to your system. Check the support page on the website of the manufacturer of your system under the Audio section.

If for example, you have Realtek Audio, download that software to access all its features . . .

DaveM121, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there a graphic EQ for Windows 10 which works with streaming audio? - Similar Threads - graphic works streaming

2. Realtek audio eq question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio eq question: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/savvy-555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5w9uc/realtek_audio_eq_question/
  3. Sound EQ

Sound EQ: Are there any good sound equalizers for windows? I got some good speakers but the out of the box sound is a little off and their wasn't any software for it that I could find. And when I googled it, I felt like some of them were kinda sketchy so I came here for advice....
  4. Realtek Audio Console eq not working

Realtek Audio Console eq not working: HI all, Anyone know how to make the EQ in Realtek Audio Console works ? I can only mute the pc and play with the balance. In the device manager I have Audio Effect component installed. Thank you. submitted by /u/quizhead [link] [comments]...
  5. Streaming Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming Audio: Hello. First, details- 1. I have a desktop pc and a monitor as my setup. The monitor doesn’t have speakers so audio can’t be playes directly from them. 2. My headset has a mic of course, and I plugged that into the monitor itself. 3. When I stream to Twitch via...
  6. Question about Realtek Audio Controls EQ

Question about Realtek Audio Controls EQ: [ATTACH] So I have a preset here i use for my speakers, when my headphones are not plugged into the jack on the front of my pc. https://preview.redd.it/zpvhpyeke5451.png?width=850&format=png&auto=webp&s=c4b7f4b6fb9ee6ec1235c3e466ba68674a93fbad When I plug my headphones...
  7. streaming audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming audio: Hello! When I try and stream music from my Win10 Home PC to my Marantz N1509. I can see the folders but not the files, when I open the folders I get "No items to display" It used to work, but never reliably. Cheers,...
  8. Eq's don't work

Eq's don't work: I have tried so many equalizers to get more bass but none work, i have tried so much, updating all my drivers, restoring the computer but nothing works... submitted by /u/ilikedoodless [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frvgwd/eqs_dont_work/
  9. Beats audio EQ not working in windows 10

Beats audio EQ not working in windows 10: Hi I was unable to change the maximum volume in windows 10 by adjusting the EQ levels in beats audio and i have seen lot of people having the same issue. This is how i fixed it Beats audio was useless, when I turned it off and on, nothing changed, until i removed the...
  10. beats audio EQ issues build 1074

beats audio EQ issues build 1074: Ok so i have build 1041 and beats audio installed for my hp envy 6t and the beats audio works but not the equalizer. moving it up and down does nothing. also i notice that in skype calls if i enable beam forming in mic settings all audio and microphone black out and stop...