Windows 10: Is there a hack where you can add " set as background " when right clicking in EDGE? Itd be...

Discus and support Is there a hack where you can add " set as background " when right clicking in EDGE? Itd be... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a hack where you can add " set as background " when right clicking in EDGE? Itd be alot better than having to save the picture first.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mach1Padilla, May 27, 2020.

1. Is there a hack where you can add " set as background " when right clicking in EDGE? Itd be...

Is there a hack where you can add " set as background " when right clicking in EDGE? Itd be alot better than having to save the picture first.

submitted by /u/Mach1Padilla
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mach1Padilla, May 27, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 27, 2020
  3. Right clicking on a save website

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to rename the saved websites in Microsoft Edge. We will help you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the "Hub" - 3 lines in the right top corner of the Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the Favorites and check if the Websites are saved.
    • Right click and check if the rename option is available. Click on that and
      check if it possible to rename.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 27, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Is there a hack where you can add " set as background " when right clicking in EDGE? Itd be...

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

Is there a hack where you can add " set as background " when right clicking in EDGE? Itd be...

1. Is there a hack where you can add " set as background " when right clicking in EDGE? Itd be... - Similar Threads - hack where add

2. Where can I remove and add specific items from Right-Click->New menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I remove and add specific items from Right-Click->New menu?: My problem is that after I installed a language pack for my Office, the Word and Excel disappeared from this menu. Also, an extra Access item appeared, so I have two Access and a PowerPoint in that menu. Furthermore, the .docx files now has a regular .txt icon. I tried...
  3. can someone help me add more options to the "New" menu when you right click in files, im...

can someone help me add more options to the "New" menu when you right click in files, im...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/odb_skates [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7v6iv/can_someone_help_me_add_more_options_to_the_new/
  4. Right-Click to Add to Registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right-Click to Add to Registry: Ok, here's what I wanna do. I wanna create a right-click menu option to add a program to the registry. Specifically, I want to add it to HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. I have installed FileMenu Tools to help me with this. I also know I can go to...
  5. How can I add an auto-text population to right click?

How can I add an auto-text population to right click?: What I am looking for is directions on how to add a right click option that will auto-populate some text when selected. This is to be used in a web page or a text editor. For example, if I am in a web-page, and right click, the option to populate a field with "This is my...
  6. Add open with program when right clicking on .pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add open with program when right clicking on .pdf: Hi, I've got a slightly annoying problem that I can't get around. I'd like to add Word to the 'open with' menu when I right click on a .pdf file in File Explorer. I don't want Word to be the default program to open pdf files, but I'd like it to be an option in the open...
  7. Where can I find the Standard Right-Click menu in the Registry?

Where can I find the Standard Right-Click menu in the Registry?: [ATTACH] Standart Action Menu in Windows 10 I'm looking for the red marked menu in the Registry. My next question would be if it's possible to edit it with own functions!? submitted by /u/McThakken [link] [comments]...
  8. Where does Microsoft Edge save the file when you click run?

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Microsoft Edge save the file when you click run?: I just downloaded software .exe files with MC Edge and i click on run when download prompt appear. After click run software automatically installed and complete. Now i want to give my friend this software so he doesn't have to download it. Where does MC Edge store the...
  9. where are the right click options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are the right click options: This is what I get when I right click on a web page. Was wondering what happened to all the options? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-right-click-options/f88556e3-521e-4bef-8409-45bdbfb90063"
  10. Where is Edge's font settings?

in Browsers and Email
    Where is Edge's font settings?: So it's quite clear to me that something is wrong or missing from Edge. I can't seem to adjust font settings or what I am guessing is clear type. In Chrome everything looks nice and smooth. While Edge is jagged and ugly. Any ideas? Easy access to the image:...