Windows 10: Is there a hotkey program which virtually presses a key at certain times?

Discus and support Is there a hotkey program which virtually presses a key at certain times? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Wanted to ask if there is a program that virtually presses a certain key at certain times ? Thanks a lot. Gibt es ein Hotkey Programm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thiemo381, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Thiemo381 Win User

Is there a hotkey program which virtually presses a key at certain times?

Hello,

Wanted to ask if there is a program that virtually presses a certain key at certain times ?

Thanks a lot.

:)

Thiemo381, Jun 6, 2020
  2. ctrain Win User

Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Are you only using the hook to catch the key to use for sending input?

I can think of a couple ways to grab input without the hook. Maybe you can run through the virtual key list with GetAsyncKeyState() and flag what's pressed. From there you can just build your list of keys to mash and fire them off with SendInput(). Some food for thought, probably get you out of AV flag territory.

ctrain, Jun 6, 2020
  3. entropy13 Win User
    Are custom hotkeys possible?

Use PTT then. You can only mute it manually. But pressing the PTT key (in my case the left CTRL) does the same, albeit in a different way i.e. you're muted until you press the hotkey, while what you want is you're not muted unless you press a hotkey. And is PTT that much of a hassle?

entropy13, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Is there a hotkey program which virtually presses a key at certain times?

Laptop hotkeys not working [windows10]

I used this method and get solution for wifi keys problem on windows 10 on Me HCL laptop.

I suggest you to try installing Hotkeys driver.

Follow these steps after install the drivers check if that helps.

• Download the keyboard drivers and hot fix (PHotkeys) driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Install driver on your system
    • Go to Path of installed driver Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Troubleshoot comparability’.
    • On the ‘Test Compatibility settings for the program pop up windows’ open and click the box ‘Test the program’ Once this is done, check if the issue persists.

bipinlimbasiya, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Is there a hotkey program which virtually presses a key at certain times?

1. Is there a hotkey program which virtually presses a key at certain times? - Similar Threads - hotkey program virtually

2. I can't press multiple keys, but only certain keys.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't press multiple keys, but only certain keys.: So I was playing some games I notice that I can't press Down arrow and Right arrow at the same time while pressing D, or I'm unable to press Up arrow and Right arrow if I'm pressing X, and other type of versions like unable to press Right while holding Z and tapping X.I have...
  3. I can't press multiple keys, but only certain keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't press multiple keys, but only certain keys.: So I was playing some games I notice that I can't press Down arrow and Right arrow at the same time while pressing D, or I'm unable to press Up arrow and Right arrow if I'm pressing X, and other type of versions like unable to press Right while holding Z and tapping X.I have...
  4. Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys: Recently I have discovered an issue with what I believe to be my computer, not my specific keyboard. When pressing the media skip and replay buttons, I find they act as the P and Q keys as well. This problem does not occur when typing out on documents or searching things up,...
  5. Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing certain keys acts as 2 different keys: Recently I have discovered an issue with what I believe to be my computer, not my specific keyboard. When pressing the media skip and replay buttons, I find they act as the P and Q keys as well. This problem does not occur when typing out on documents or searching things up,...
  6. Certain programs make my computer act as if certain keys are pressed down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain programs make my computer act as if certain keys are pressed down: Hello, Recently, I've been having a very strange issue: while running certain programs, my computer suddenly begins to act as if certain keys on my keyboard are being pressed. In the beginning, it acted as though the CTRL key was pressed ex: pressing "w" executes the "CTRL...
  7. Pressing a Media Key "Presses" Another Key In Certain Programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pressing a Media Key "Presses" Another Key In Certain Programs: My problem is that pressing my media keys (volume up, down, play/pause, etc.) also does a certain function as of what another key does. Such as pressing the mute button would mute my PC, but would also "press" the D key. This probably doesn't make sense, but it does happen....
  8. is there a way of pressing 6 keys at a time with a virtual keyboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    is there a way of pressing 6 keys at a time with a virtual keyboard?: i have an old computer emulator that requires me to press 6 keys at the same time to enter a test mode. 131102
  9. Shortcuts' hotkeys do take a lot of time between pressing the hotkey and running the...

Shortcuts' hotkeys do take a lot of time between pressing the hotkey and running the...: Hey all I have a problem that has driven me crazy. When I create a shortcut for a specific file, be it an executable file or any files of sort, there's too much delay between pressing the associated hotkey and opening the file. Note when I press those shortcuts' icons files...
  10. Certain keys not registering when pressed

Certain keys not registering when pressed: Both my a and f keys don't seem to registrar when I click them so I wonder if there is anything to be done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certain-keys-not-registering-when-pressed/cb3b3ba9-261c-405a-a03e-4991414e6a49