Windows 10: Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete everything from the insertion point to the end of...

Discus and support Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete everything from the insertion point to the end of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On macOS, Control-K deletes everything from the insertion point to the end of the line. Does Windows have a shortcut for this too? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shiningmatcha, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete everything from the insertion point to the end of...

On macOS, Control-K deletes everything from the insertion point to the end of the line. Does Windows have a shortcut for this too?

submitted by /u/shiningmatcha
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shiningmatcha, Nov 13, 2020
  2. NogtTL Win User

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Keyboard shortcuts change

Hi Pandax,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know more information to help you better.

• What shortcuts you wish to change specifically on Windows 10 including shortcuts which start with Windows logo?

• Do you use Windows 10 on Desktop/Laptop?
    Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of two or more keys that you can use to perform a task that would typically require a mouse or other pointing device. Keyboard shortcuts can make it easier to work with your PC, saving you time and effort as you
    work with Windows and other apps. You may try the below steps on Windows 10 to change the settings related to Keyboard on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Open Start menu and type
      Settings in the search bar.

• Click on Ease of access.

• Select Keyboard and you can change the options as you wish.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete everything from the insertion point to the end of...

How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete everything from the insertion point to the end of...

1. Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete everything from the insertion point to the end of... - Similar Threads - keyboard shortcut delete

2. Keyboard shortcuts not working from external keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcuts not working from external keyboard: I use an external mechanical keyboard, connected via USB. Recently some keyboard shortcuts stopped working, but they used to work. Windows + TabWindows+ VAlt + TabCtrl + Alt + DelOther shortcuts such as Ctrl + P still work.Anyone have any advice on how to troubleshoot this?...
  3. end point mapper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    end point mapper: i have IBM X200 whit W.7pro may problem is i cant use may lap top i cant download software from net i cant chenge eny think in may lap top i have error system 32/MSAC32/dll is either not designe 0x8007076B system32/RPCRTRemote.dll...
  4. end point mapper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    end point mapper: i have IBM X200 whit W.7pro may problem is i cant use may lap top i cant download software from net i cant chenge eny think in may lap top i have error system 32/MSAC32/dll is either not designe 0x8007076B system32/RPCRTRemote.dll...
  5. Is there a way to make INSERTION POINT disappear?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to make INSERTION POINT disappear?: Hiya, This is a nit-picky thing I've ignored since switching to Windows and Windows 10 some years ago. Mac OS had this feature which is so obvious to include I didn't even think it was a feature until I moved to Windows. It's a simple thing but complex to explain. I tried...
  6. Deleting EVERYTHING from pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting EVERYTHING from pc: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310 15-ABR I want to donate it to a school so they can give it to a pupil. I need to delete everything but leave the Windows 10 on it. I looked a video that said press the novo button which was either near the start button or on the left side. There is...
  7. Have dead end shortcuts auto deleted on click?

in Windows 10 Support
    Have dead end shortcuts auto deleted on click?: Is there any way to have shortcuts whose file/folder no longer exists be deleted when you click them, instead of showing that "Problem with shortcut message" , then delete it. basically skip a step? EDIT: I guess I should go into more detail, I made a batch script that...
  8. new HP laptop Delete and END key inserting characters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new HP laptop Delete and END key inserting characters: My Delete key inserts .... each time I press it but does not delete. END key just inserts a numeral 1 but does not jump to tend of text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hp-laptop-delete-and-end-key-inserting/fb1c6e3b-6caa-4367-ab24-910435db4482
  9. keep deleting everything what im point to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keep deleting everything what im point to: hi, I have my acer swift for 2 years old, my laptop had recently keep deleting after i hit backspace, keyboard looking fine but just keep deleting stuff as soon as i point to...
  10. Deleted Shortcuts from the desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Shortcuts from the desktop.: I have noticed for a while now that certain shortcuts on my desktop keep disappearing into the trashcan, it leaves a blank white space where the shortcut was! I restore them back from the trashcan only to find them back in the trash a little while later, any suggestions...