Windows 10: Is there a keyboard shortcut to pause a YouTube vid when your not on that tab

Discus and support Is there a keyboard shortcut to pause a YouTube vid when your not on that tab in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried Ctrl+Alt+Down and Ctrl+Alt+Up but that didn't work. I like listening to music during school off of YT because I can find literally every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cindrawhisp, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Is there a keyboard shortcut to pause a YouTube vid when your not on that tab

I've tried Ctrl+Alt+Down and Ctrl+Alt+Up but that didn't work. I like listening to music during school off of YT because I can find literally every song I like on it and I have a playlist of 630 songs. I have to pause whenever my teacher is talking due to how my ears focus of the sound closest to me because of my ADHD and I use a Chromebook for video calls. I can't just go to the YouTube tab to pause because it takes a bit to load. My new laptop doesn't have a play/pause button like my others did.

submitted by /u/Cindrawhisp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cindrawhisp, Jan 11, 2021

2. Keyboard shortcut to open the calculator

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "Calculator" in start menu.
    • Click on Calculator and drag it to desktop.
    • Right click on it and select Properties.
    • Now go to Shortcut tab and add a shortcut.
    • Click on OK.

You may also refer the following article for keyboard shortcuts:

Keyboard shortcuts

Keyboard shortcuts in Windows

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 11, 2021
  3. HTC Tilt2 and YouTube Vids

I have the HTC Tilt2 (from AT&T) and I seem to be having problems trying to watch youtube vids? Everytime I try to watch one, it goes to the screen like you're gonna watch it (seeing the video player and suggested videos to watch), but after all that comes
    up, all I see is the little dot going in circles (showing it's loading). It seems to do this for a min or two. I give up waiting after awhile.

Shadowstarz, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Is there a keyboard shortcut to pause a YouTube vid when your not on that tab

How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Is there a keyboard shortcut to pause a YouTube vid when your not on that tab

1. Is there a keyboard shortcut to pause a YouTube vid when your not on that tab - Similar Threads - keyboard shortcut pause

2. No sound after pausing YouTube or Spotify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound after pausing YouTube or Spotify: When I have a game or discord, and I play Spotify or YouTube and I pause it I have no audio. The only way I can fix this is by resuming Spotify or YouTube or close all my tabs select a different device and the switch back to get audio again. A fix would be really nice!...
  3. No sound after pausing YouTube or Spotify

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound after pausing YouTube or Spotify: When I have a game or discord, and I play Spotify or YouTube and I pause it I have no audio. The only way I can fix this is by resuming Spotify or YouTube or close all my tabs select a different device and the switch back to get audio again. A fix would be really nice!...
  4. No sound after pausing YouTube or Spotify

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard Shortcut for playing a Youtube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Shortcut for playing a Youtube video: So I was playing a game and I had Undertale Megalovania in a youtube tab. I was playing my game and I pressed some random keys on accident and the music started playing from the Youtube tab while I was fullscreened on my game. Anyone know the keyboard shortcut? I did try...
  6. Shortcut tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut tab: This tab is missing from the Shortcut Properties window. Am using Windows 10, Build 18363, Latest update 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-tab/9c097bb4-d2a9-4af8-bd13-204319ad470f
  7. the division youtube vid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the division youtube vid: My first ever upload *Wink w8Sm2dpi8-k Tom Clancys The Division 03 19 2016 16 08 28 04 - YouTube 44606
  8. When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

in Browsers and Email
    When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play: There are also volume sliders for each browser - take a look to see if those change when you pause (right-click the Windows volume tray icon->Open Volume Mixer). [img]
  9. Youtube vids - country of origin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube vids - country of origin: Hi. I'd like to see this youtube video which is 'blocked in your country'. The singer is popular in Germany so it seemed logical that a German proxy would work but it didn't. Is there a way of finding out which country or countries CAN see this video? Thank you. [MEDIA] 84171
  10. No product Key Available and YouTube Vids not working in IE11

in Windows 10 Support
    No product Key Available and YouTube Vids not working in IE11: So, after an upgrade of Windows 10 from Windows 7 home premium, my laptop HP Pav d7, crashed and became a brick. After purchasing a new cheap laptop, I was able to research on the net to how to do a complete Windows 10 install using the Media Creation Tool. Down loaded all...