Windows 10: Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...

Discus and support Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; .....that I can install without any internet connection on the computer that I want to install it to? 134914 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sweetsweetcorn, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...

.....that I can install without any internet connection on the computer that I want to install it to?

:)

Sweetsweetcorn, Jun 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Athlonite Win User
    Best antivirus for Windows XP?

the best thing to install is Windows 10 because most if not all Antivirus makers now will no longer support windows XP its a dead OS

Athlonite, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Derek12 Win User

Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...

Best antivirus for Windows XP?

Keep your Karspersky 2013 it's probably the best thing for XP
    With XP an antivirus is essential

Derek12, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...

1. Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus... - Similar Threads - lightweight antivirus

2. Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...: .....that I can install without any internet connection on the computer that I want to install it to? 134914
  3. Windows 10 lightweight???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 lightweight???: I've been seeing some pages on the net about light-weight versions of windows, and recently moved my old win7 computer to lubuntu, a lightweight version of linux ubuntu, and I really am happy about the boost in performance. I have a windows 10 computer that is pretty slow,...
  4. Microsoft’s rumoured lightweight version of Windows has a new codename

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s rumoured lightweight version of Windows has a new codename: Microsoft is reportedly working on a new lightweight version of its Windows operating system codenamed ‘Lite’. It’s not known whether Microsoft will launch the lightweight operating system under Windows brand. As per reports, Windows Lite is designed to run Progressive Web...
  5. Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10: where can I get it I don't have it on my laptop ? Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-services-and-lightweight/1d1906ad-4006-4ad8-b30d-634acf15c410
  6. Are Microsoft planning to release lightweight Windows for old/low-end PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Are Microsoft planning to release lightweight Windows for old/low-end PC?: Hello, everyone. I have a question that Microsoft are planning to release lightweight Windows for old/low-end PC. Microsoft claims that Windows(10) is aimed for universial platform and connectivity. Such efforts already comes out in serveral features. Although this is right...
  7. LG could be working on a 17-inch lightweight Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 News
    LG could be working on a 17-inch lightweight Windows 10 laptop: It appears that LG is working on another variant of the Gram series ultrabook that could be unveiled next year. What makes LP Gram lineup special is, of course, their weight. They’re actually some of the lightest and thinnest Windows 10 notebooks around with powerful...
  8. Simple realtime lightweight CPU benchmark

Simple realtime lightweight CPU benchmark: I'm looking for the simplest (lightweight, small executable) Windows program to benchmark CPU. I know there are tons of ways to see your CPU core utilization in percentage and you can see your CPU current/maximum MHz setting (for example with Core Temp). I know that there is...
  9. Anyone please recommend a lightweight PDF reader?

Anyone please recommend a lightweight PDF reader?: Anyone please recommend a lightweight PDF reader? I've asked this once before a while ago, but some of the readers then had a few bugs and didn't work well with Windows 10. Thanks!!! 62352
  10. free, no-ad lightweight general purpose benchmarking?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    free, no-ad lightweight general purpose benchmarking?: I was hoping to find a sticky about benchmarking in this forum but I can't find one. I want to compare two laptops I'm thinking of purchasing. I'm interested in the performance on loading applications, including some very large professional music applications, CPU/memory...