Windows 10: Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...

Discus and support Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; .....that I can install without any internet connection on the computer that I want to install it to? 134914 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sweetsweetcorn, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...

.....that I can install without any internet connection on the computer that I want to install it to?

:)

Sweetsweetcorn, Jun 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Athlonite Win User
    Best antivirus for Windows XP?

the best thing to install is Windows 10 because most if not all Antivirus makers now will no longer support windows XP its a dead OS

Athlonite, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Derek12 Win User

Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...

Best antivirus for Windows XP?

Keep your Karspersky 2013 it's probably the best thing for XP
    With XP an antivirus is essential

Derek12, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...

1. Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus... - Similar Threads - lightweight antivirus

2. windows lightweight math software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows lightweight math software: I'm looking for lightweight, free, Windows, Math software.Something I can put an expression and get an answer, or graph it.I tried Euler, but it is quiet complicated and HUGE.Basic needs:Expression BasedSupports VariablesSupport Functions, User defined and auto...
  3. windows lightweight math software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows lightweight math software: I'm looking for lightweight, free, Windows, Math software.Something I can put an expression and get an answer, or graph it.I tried Euler, but it is quiet complicated and HUGE.Basic needs:Expression BasedSupports VariablesSupport Functions, User defined and auto...
  4. Lightweight Defender Config for VDI Instant Clone Environment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lightweight Defender Config for VDI Instant Clone Environment: Our organization has a VDI environment close to 10,000 sessions with VMware Horizon non-persistent instant clones. Our thin clients are set up as kiosks and every time a user logs off, it wipes the VM and spins up a fresh one. Typically, no VMs are alive for more than a day...
  5. RSAT: Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools install failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT: Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools install failed: RSAT: Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools installation failed. Please help why it happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rsat-active-directory-domain-services-and/fcfe415f-5e14-49e1-818d-65228f64fea7
  6. RSAT: Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools install failed

RSAT: Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools install failed: RSAT: Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools installation failed. Please help why it happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rsat-active-directory-domain-services-and/fcfe415f-5e14-49e1-818d-65228f64fea7
  7. RSAT: Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools install failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows Server 2019: Active Directory Lightweight Services Setup Wizzard Credentials Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019: Active Directory Lightweight Services Setup Wizzard Credentials Issue: HelloAD LDS complains that I do not have valid Admin persmissions during the setup.This is strange as i am using a brand new installation of server 2019, as Administarator only 1 user and that Administrator is member of the Administrators group.The installation parameters I...
  9. Windows Server 2019: Active Directory Lightweight Services Setup Wizzard Credentials Issue

Windows Server 2019: Active Directory Lightweight Services Setup Wizzard Credentials Issue: HelloAD LDS complains that I do not have valid Admin persmissions during the setup.This is strange as i am using a brand new installation of server 2019, as Administarator only 1 user and that Administrator is member of the Administrators group.The installation parameters I...
  10. Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a lightweight Windows XP antivirus...: .....that I can install without any internet connection on the computer that I want to install it to? 134914