Windows 10: Is there a list of items you can remove to "debloat" Win 10?

Discus and support Is there a list of items you can remove to "debloat" Win 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I see alot of scripts that debloate Win 10 in one click. But I read you may need to keep something or it can mess up Win 10 down the line. So is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zfreakazoidz, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Is there a list of items you can remove to "debloat" Win 10?

I see alot of scripts that debloate Win 10 in one click. But I read you may need to keep something or it can mess up Win 10 down the line. So is there a site that shows everything you can debloat one by one so you can pick what you want? Thanks

submitted by /u/zfreakazoidz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zfreakazoidz, Oct 30, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Is there a list of items you can remove to "debloat" Win 10?

Favorites Listing with Number of Items

I am familiar with the settings menu. I am clearing some of the data like browsing history, cookies, etc.. That suggestion does not address my concern which is: On my drop down list of Favorite sites, under each Favorite listed, there is an item number
    listed. For instance, I have a favorite site called MEDICAL. Right under that heading, there is "10 items" shown referring to the number of sites under the heading MEDICAL.
    I want to remove the line showing the number of items from each heading in my Favorites listing. The number of items line just started appearing. It does not show up on the Favorites list on my
    other two computers where I also use the Microsoft Edge browser and Windows 10.

Flivvertoo, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Is there a list of items you can remove to "debloat" Win 10?

1. Is there a list of items you can remove to "debloat" Win 10? - Similar Threads - list items remove

2. WIN 10 AFTER DEBLOATING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 10 AFTER DEBLOATING: Hi, I am facing this issue on my laptop after debloating windows. I accidentally debloated everything and half of my stuff isn't working. I tried reverting changes in the debloat script but that didn't help me. I even tried some Powershell commands to restore windows apps but...
  3. WIN 10 AFTER DEBLOATING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 10 AFTER DEBLOATING: Hi, I am facing this issue on my laptop after debloating windows. I accidentally debloated everything and half of my stuff isn't working. I tried reverting changes in the debloat script but that didn't help me. I even tried some Powershell commands to restore windows apps but...
  4. WIN 10 AFTER DEBLOATING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to remove an item from the exclusion list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to remove an item from the exclusion list: Hi, after running a full scan with windows defender, it has helped to remove some malware threats. However, after doing another full scan for good measure, I've encountered this issue where the system notifies me about "Items skipped during scan". When I clicked into the...
  6. 20H1 Itemized for You - big list!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H1 Itemized for You - big list!: Curious about what all is packed into 20H1? This gives a good & comprehensive breakdown and you the complete lowdown. Some is for IT Pros & Biz Users, but still interesting & informative for ALL End Users. There's lots of good stuff this Update. Clickable � Cheers,...
  7. Remove item from "Open with..." list (Not the FileExt registry)

Remove item from "Open with..." list (Not the FileExt registry): I have an app in the "Open with..." list that is not in the location everyone on the internet is pointing to (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\) What are other places that the key could be hidden ? E1: Ok found it, i guess...
  8. Remove item from "Open with..." list (Not the FileExt registry)

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove item from "Open with..." list (Not the FileExt registry): I have an app in the "Open with..." list that is not in the location everyone on the internet is pointing to (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\) What are other places that the key could be hidden ? 135231
  9. Can't add or remove items from start list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add or remove items from start list: The situation is I can't add any item to the "start list', which is the list on the left of the start icons. As far as I've read, it's supposed to be as easy as dragging an icon, but it can't be done I get an "x" when I reach the destination at the left. Strange also, is...
  10. How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?

How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?: I just received my new Laptop/Tablet with Windows 10. I'm not really liking Windows 10 at this point. Anyway I've been installing my programs for a couple of days and downloaded one that auto defaulted to opening in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is the wrong program...