Windows 10: Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent...

Discus and support Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Here's the problem. I'm trying to sort all of the pages that I scanned into the correct folders. Back when I was young and had better eyes, I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lothcatvet, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent...

Here's the problem. I'm trying to sort all of the pages that I scanned into the correct folders. Back when I was young and had better eyes, I could read the little guys if I viewed them at extra large size. I'm too stubborn to go find my glasses. Of course I didn't give my files descriptive names, so I have to actually open each and every page to see what it was. I just discovered the magifier which has some promise, but as far as I can tell I can't leave the magnifier on that spot on the screen while I go write some notes down in word.Is there another app available that you could move ar

:)

Lothcatvet, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent...

1. Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent... - Similar Threads - magnifying app move

2. Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a magnifying app for Windows 10 that you can move around the desktop independent...: Here's the problem. I'm trying to sort all of the pages that I scanned into the correct folders. Back when I was young and had better eyes, I could read the little guys if I viewed them at extra large size. I'm too stubborn to go find my glasses. Of course I didn't give my...
  3. windows 10 desktop icons moving around sneakily

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 desktop icons moving around sneakily: my father has this problem on Windows 10 PC. He has maybe 50 shortcuts and excel files on the desktop. Auto arrange icons is off. Align to grid is on.He has rows of icons so for example in the lower part of the screen there is several rows of excel files. He creates another...
  4. Apps on the desktop move around randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps on the desktop move around randomly: Hey I have two monitors, one being my laptop screen. Sometimes after disconnecting and reconnecting my laptop to the monitor results in the apps to shuffle around. Is there a software to fix that, I am tired of reorganising my laptop submitted by /u/chrisbasmaci [link]...
  5. Magnifier App for Windows 10

Magnifier App for Windows 10: I have been referred to this website by the Microsoft help desk. I use the Magnifier software that magnifies the screen and provides other accessibility functionality for visually impaired people, However, I have found that it does not work on some PCs. This software was...
  6. Desktop Icons Unwantedly Moving Around

Desktop Icons Unwantedly Moving Around: I have an issue that has been upsetting me for a while. Whenever the computer boots, awakes or I plug in my second monitor my desktop icons move around. I organise them again and select refresh to save them apparently and then again whenever the computer boots, awakes or I...
  7. desktop icons keep moving around

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop icons keep moving around: Two Icons on my desktop refuse to stay where I want them when I reboot : "This Pc" and "Norton 360". What can I do to keep them in place? I think this a relatively new phenomenon. Windows 10 version 10.0.19041 Build 19041. 165539
  8. A window cannot be moved around the desktop

A window cannot be moved around the desktop: Hi, I have an App window that is stuck at a certain position on the screen. Normally, I can use my mouse to "grab" a windows title bar and move it around the screen. With this particular app OneNote, this doesn't work. I can move it by r-clicking the icon on the task bar,...
  9. Desktop Windows Move Around

Desktop Windows Move Around: My open desktop windows move around. I drag them to the center and then later they have moved to the left side. I don't want them to move around. My windows have always stayed where I put them in the past. I have tried to search out solutions to this issue but I only...
  10. Icons on desktop keep moving around

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons on desktop keep moving around: Have tried researching this annoying problem and found several long threads from 2015 with various confusing answers involving several registry changes. Has this common problem been definitively solved yet and if so can someone please post the solution here 55644