Windows 10: Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?

Discus and support Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell? I saw that people were making articles, videos, etc. and showing people how to delete Groove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brooke95, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Brooke95 Win User

Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?

Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell? I saw that people were making articles, videos, etc. and showing people how to delete Groove Music with poweshell, and I was wonder if there is a master list somewhere where I can find the apps I want to delete and just copy & paste.

:)

Brooke95, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Yvonne Win User

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 26, 2019
  4. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

1. Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell? - Similar Threads - master list deleting

2. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No master password for Outlook App: I think it is the Microsoft Outlook App 3.5 on desktop.I looked to see if it has a Master Password for the App itself not individual email accounts etc but could not find anyThanks...
  3. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No master password for Outlook App: I think it is the Microsoft Outlook App 3.5 on desktop.I looked to see if it has a Master Password for the App itself not individual email accounts etc but could not find anyThanks...
  4. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Deleting multiple items from a list, using Powershell?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting multiple items from a list, using Powershell?: Okay, so I have some files which have multiple hard links each. If I wanted to get rid of them permanently, I'd have to not only delete the original filename, but all of its hard linked filenames too. So I know how to obtain all of these hard links, I can use the fsutil...
  7. Delete app not on apps list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete app not on apps list: I installed Ghostpress and now want to delete it. But it doesn't appear on my Apps and Features list where I normally go to delete unwanted apps or on the Start menu. How can I delete it from my Windows 10 laptop?...
  8. AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free?

in Windows 10 Support
    AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free?: Master Patch List @ AskWoody I am not interested in debating nickels and dimes but rather since it has been some months since I checked the master past list I was wondering when it became by "subscription" only. If I had to guess it would appear that April was the last time...
  9. Store apps existing on Apps List after deleting app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Store apps existing on Apps List after deleting app: Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you with a problem with Microsoft Store apps. I had some pre-installed apps on my new PC. One from them was Microsoft Office 365 installed and updated via Store. I don't have subscription for Office 365 so i decided to delete all these apps....
  10. deleting listings

in Browsers and Email
    deleting listings: When sending e-mail and punching in the fist letter in a name , a listing comes up with a bunch of names I don't want , or need. How do I delete those names not wanted? 16036

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erasing apps with powershell