Windows 10: Is there a memory cleaning program?

Discus and support Is there a memory cleaning program? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. So after my ram just uses almost 90% for no reason, even though I can't find any processes in the clock manager that waste a lot of ram, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PrincPersia, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Is there a memory cleaning program?

Hello.

So after my ram just uses almost 90% for no reason, even though I can't find any processes in the clock manager that waste a lot of ram, I wanted to ask if you know a special program that analyzes all the processes and tells me exactly which process uses so much ram?

:)

PrincPersia, Jun 14, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jun 14, 2020
  3. strick94u Win User
    Cleaning the memory 8800gt

ok need to clean the greasey stuff off my memory so I can mount my duo orb on this pig any suggestions?

strick94u, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Is there a memory cleaning program?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Is there a memory cleaning program?

1. Is there a memory cleaning program? - Similar Threads - memory cleaning program

2. cleaning up memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cleaning up memory: how do i free up my pc RAM besides GOING TO A LAB BECAUSE HE'S VERY SLOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cleaning-up-memory/10026443-35d6-410d-b943-b0296cbd3346
  3. cleaning up memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cleaning up memory: how do i free up my pc RAM besides GOING TO A LAB BECAUSE HE'S VERY SLOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cleaning-up-memory/10026443-35d6-410d-b943-b0296cbd3346
  4. cleaning up memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Memory Code BSODs in Clean install

Memory Code BSODs in Clean install: Ok. I know from experience how to do a clean install of windows. But, with Partition 0 as unallocated, and the only partition, I am trying to boot using the Windows Media Creation Tool USB Drive Option on an RCA 2 in 1 tablet my backup because my main PC has failedHowever,...
  6. windows memory diagnostics program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows memory diagnostics program: I ran the above mentioned program due to windows 10 bsod with the stop code being memory management, I changed the default to run 8 times when coming back into windows it simply states there is an issue with the computers memory. What I would like to know is there and if so...
  7. Clean Removal of Programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean Removal of Programs: I know that when you uninstall programs in Windows 10 there are often remnants of the programs left behind in various areas of the operating system. Can anyone recommend a program that will aid in ensuring that all of the remaining fragments of a program that has been...
  8. HOW TO CLEAN MEMORY OF DISCOUNT KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HOW TO CLEAN MEMORY OF DISCOUNT KEY: I DONT KNOW HOW TO ACTIVTE DISCONT KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clean-memory-of-discount-key/79be1cd3-425b-47fc-a83d-83d246bde4d5"
  9. A good free PC Cleaning Program?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A good free PC Cleaning Program?: Yeah, I know these programs are mostly useless, but I like the "1 click clean" instead of make all by myself. I used CCleaner for years without a single problem, but now there is that bad news about some malware inside CCleaner, etc...so I want to look for an alternative....
  10. Memory Stik Question/Clean install Win10

Memory Stik Question/Clean install Win10: I originally upgraded my Win 7 64b to win 10. Had issues, so downloaded the Media Creation Tool and installed a clean Win 10. I messed up the password question and enabled the password and couldn't get it resolved so decided to reinstall again. I thought I'd reformat the usb...