Windows 10: Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?

Discus and support Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to download Chess Titans and MS store has proven useless.Many have asked me for information already provided in illustrations below, so please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jet_Gardner, May 22, 2023.

1. Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?

I want to download Chess Titans and MS store has proven useless.Many have asked me for information already provided in illustrations below, so please review all of it.Thank you`Several years back a glitch occurred that deleted/destroyed Microsoft store on my desktop Pc.Since I never used that feature I never thought anything of it.I've recently discovered that the sorely missed and once-banned Win7 games Chess Titans, and pinball are now available for Win10-11 via the Microsoft Store for free.The problem is that no matter how many of your tech helpers here try to get my Store feature on my Des

:)

Jet_Gardner, May 22, 2023

2. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

This workaround worked for me first time of trying it. I had the same issue as the OP.

M0NK3YR0N1N, May 22, 2023
  3. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, May 22, 2023
  4. Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?

1. Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store workaround

2. Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?: I want to download Chess Titans and MS store has proven useless.Many have asked me for information already provided in illustrations below, so please review all of it.Thank you`Several years back a glitch occurred that deleted/destroyed Microsoft store on my desktop Pc.Since...
  3. Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a Microsoft Store workaround for downloading a game?: I want to download Chess Titans and MS store has proven useless.Many have asked me for information already provided in illustrations below, so please review all of it.Thank you`Several years back a glitch occurred that deleted/destroyed Microsoft store on my desktop Pc.Since...
  4. Downloading games from Microsoft store

Downloading games from Microsoft store: I am trying to reinstall 2 games and start 3 more. I says it is pending and the other 4 all say Starting Download. They have all sat like this for 4-5 hours doing nothing. I can either download them or remove them. My skills are very basic so what can I do?...
  5. Workaround for missing parts in games downloaded with Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Workaround for missing parts in games downloaded with Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC): Hello, so recently I brought the Gamepass for PC for two months to play some of the offered games like Kingdom Come: Deliverance or Prey. Unfortunately, in both games I had strange bugs. For example, after the first few missions in Kingdom Come a huge cut scene was missing...
  6. [Found workaround] Can't download from Windows Update or Microsoft Store

[Found workaround] Can't download from Windows Update or Microsoft Store: Hello I am struggling to download anything at all from either of these and I cannot figure out what the problem is. I am on the latest version of Windows 10 Pro at the time of writing this, Version 1903 and OS build 18362.175. I've attempted every solution I've found...
  7. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...
  8. Downloading Games feom Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Games feom Microsoft Store: So i have the xbox game pass, and i want to dowload PUBG and Rocket Leauge. But it says I don't have any devices registered. So i check if my pc is registered and it is. Ive tried a lot of stuff to fix this. Can anyone please help me, it's really getting annoying to not be...
  9. Microsoft store game downloads

Microsoft store game downloads: I can't seem to get any game to download from Microsoft store and even my Microsoft Solitaire Collection, which was already installed will not run correctly or not even load. Get no message, just when I try clicking on download, nothing happens at all. Help please as this is...
  10. Microsoft store game download

Microsoft store game download: Do anybody have the same problem??, i have a problem with download in microsoft store.. i download sea of thieves last night on my pc, and i saw it will take 47 gb storage, but when i wake up this morning, i see that my download is already 87.65 gb out of 87.65gb .. how can i...