Windows 10: Is there a modern screensaver on windows 10 to prevent burn in on my oled monitor?

Discus and support Is there a modern screensaver on windows 10 to prevent burn in on my oled monitor? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there one that is similar to the secret one hidden in the series x that moves slightly what's on the screen after some minutes of leaving the pc on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DerpyPlayz18, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Is there a modern screensaver on windows 10 to prevent burn in on my oled monitor?

Is there one that is similar to the secret one hidden in the series x that moves slightly what's on the screen after some minutes of leaving the pc on with no input? I'd really like one because my screen always burns in

submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DerpyPlayz18, Nov 18, 2020

2. Screensaver on one monitor?

Hi.

I'm using an HP all-in-one with the latest build of Windows 10, and I've connected an old Walker TV to it to use as a secondary monitor. The multiple monitor set-up works fine, and they're both set to 1080p, which is the native resolution on both. However,
    the TV suffers from terrible screen burn-in, which has nothing to do with Windows, and was always an issue with the TV. I find this annoying, so I figured I'd set a screensaver to help prevent this. Is it possible to set a screensaver on only one monitor?

Francis J E Mudrak, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Screensaver

The monitor timing out and the screensaver kicking in are two separate and unrelated events.

Monitor time-out is for saving power, while a screensaver is for preventing burn-in. When the monitor times out, i.e., goes to a blank screen, the screensaver can't run because the monitor is powered down.

So, my friend, you need to decide what you want to do: go to a blank screen or display a screensaver.

What does being old have to do with anything? You're just as smart as a younger person, and you're probably smarter than most. The HP
    wreck tech who suggested restoring to factory settings was definitely younger than you.

0dcafe6b-10a8-4bc9-b8b2-213ccfc2f28c, Nov 18, 2020
  4. NRowe01 Win User

Is there a modern screensaver on windows 10 to prevent burn in on my oled monitor?

Can I set up a screensaver on my laptop only when I'm using it as my third monitor?

I have a three screen setup in which I have two normal monitors and my open laptop. I keep Outlook open on my laptop screen at all times, and it goes long periods without changing the image. I want to prevent burn-in, but I haven't figured out a way to do
    a screensaver for just one monitor. Any suggestions?

Note - I am running Windows 10.

NRowe01, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Is there a modern screensaver on windows 10 to prevent burn in on my oled monitor?

1. Is there a modern screensaver on windows 10 to prevent burn in on my oled monitor? - Similar Threads - modern screensaver prevent

2. Remove the active application 'line' on the taskbar, it causes BURN IN on OLED monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove the active application 'line' on the taskbar, it causes BURN IN on OLED monitors: There are 100000 complaints online about this and MS must be aware. Even if hidden, the taskbar displays a thin white line over the current active apps. This line causes burn in on OLED monitors. There must be a way to disable the 'active app' line on the taskbar. If not MS...
  3. Remove the active application 'line' on the taskbar, it causes BURN IN on OLED monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove the active application 'line' on the taskbar, it causes BURN IN on OLED monitors: There are 100000 complaints online about this and MS must be aware. Even if hidden, the taskbar displays a thin white line over the current active apps. This line causes burn in on OLED monitors. There must be a way to disable the 'active app' line on the taskbar. If not MS...
  4. Remove the active application 'line' on the taskbar, it causes BURN IN on OLED monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Screensaver Across Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Screensaver Across Two Monitors: I recently bought a new monitor but decided to keep the old monitor in a dual monitor setup. The new monitor is much larger than the old. When my screen saver comes on, I get black on the outside edges of each monitor and the screensaver image split between the two. It looks...
  6. Screensaver/Monitor problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screensaver/Monitor problem.: Recently, I have been having nothing but problems with monitors STAYING off when it kicks in screensaver kicks in after 15 min and monitors shut off 5 min later. The problem is is that between 2000 and 2200 EVERY BLOODY NIGHT, the monitors suddenly become active. Now, you...
  7. Twin monitor Screensaver.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Twin monitor Screensaver.: This may seem a mundane question. However, it is irritating me. I have two monitors and when I start the screen saver it only shows on one screen. Is it possible for the screen saver to show over both screens? Many thanks for any ideas....
  8. My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting...: Hi, I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick that, when connected to my computer, prevents the screensaver from starting... Can this be fixed? 107471
  9. Preventing access to modern app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preventing access to modern app: Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be...
  10. My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting...

in Windows 10 Support
    My joystick prevents the screensaver from starting...: Hi, I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick that, when connected to my laptop, prevents the screensaver from starting... Can this be fixed? 107200