Windows 10: Is there a new 1809 release date

Discus and support Is there a new 1809 release date in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, does anyone have any news on when Microsoft will re-release the windows 10 - 1809 version. Thanks Garry 120487 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by garryR, Oct 26, 2018.

1. garryR Win User

Is there a new 1809 release date

Hi all, does anyone have any news on when Microsoft will re-release the windows 10 - 1809 version.
    Thanks Garry

:)

garryR, Oct 26, 2018
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Oct 26, 2018
  3. DũngVũ1 Win User
    Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809

Hello everyone!

I am using Windows 10 version 1803.

I know that Windows 10 version 1809 is now released to many people. However, I checked Windows Update (and even Windows Update Assistant) to update my version but they all say that "You are up-to-date".

Do you know when I can install Windows 10 version 1809? Thank you very much!

DũngVũ1, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Suggestion: New sticky thread

Suggest adding thread with current/newly released versions of GPU-Z.
    Other programs have such threads in their forums.

Thread could have current GPU-Z version number listed in its title+release date of it.

Thema:

1. Is there a new 1809 release date - Similar Threads - 1809 release date

2. Windows 10 Version 1809 Re-release date.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 1809 Re-release date.: When the Windows 10 Version 1809 Re-release again ? There is no any confirmation even in 08th November, 2018 today. What's the Re-release date ? Can anyone tell me ? It's too exiting to wait for a long time ....
  3. Windows 10 1809 update release

Windows 10 1809 update release: When are they thinking to release it? I need the Media Feature Pack because I got the N edition of Windows and I can't do anything without it... Or if someone still has it, that would be really helpfull. ***Title changed from: When is Microsoft thinking of releasing...
  4. Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809

Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809: Hello everyone! I am using Windows 10 version 1803. I know that Windows 10 version 1809 is now released to many people. However, I checked Windows Update (and even Windows Update Assistant) to update my version but they all say that "You are up-to-date". Do you know...
  5. New Windows Update Release Date

New Windows Update Release Date: Hi Does anybody know when will Microsoft release its next update OR when they are going to fully release R5 ? thanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/new-windows-update-release-date/7ec6c201-2cec-4e99-92ec-e80f34d0b7d3
  6. Windows 10 Release Date July 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Release Date July 29: On July 29, you can get Windows 10 for PCs and tablets by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer, or on a new Windows 10 PC from your favorite retailer. If you purchase a new Windows 8.1 device between now and then, the Windows 10 upgrade will be available to you and many...
  7. Windows 10 release date, price, features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 release date, price, features: Microsoft has unveiled Windows 10, or at least a very early 'Technical Preview'. We all thought it would be Windows 9 or something completely different. But Windows 10 it is. Here's everything you need to know about the Windows 10 release date, price and new features...
  8. Windows 9 release date, news and rumours

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 release date, news and rumours: With Windows 8 and now Windows 8.1, Microsoft tried - not entirely successfully - to make tablets part of a continuum that goes from number-crunching workstations and high-end gaming rigs through all-in-one touchscreen media systems and thin-and light notebooks down to...
  9. What will be the retail release date?

in Windows 10 Support
    What will be the retail release date?: I've heard people discussing that the retail version of Windows 10 home/pro is going to be release later than people are getting the free upgrades. Has Microsoft said anything about the release date for this? Specifically Canadian stores. I'm not upgrading free due to...
  10. Windows 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Release Date: Does anyone here believe that Windows 10 will be very likely to come out in June 2015 or is that wishful thinking? I want it now so badly but I would hate to have to wait until September or even July or August. Microsoft needs to speed things up! 2878