Windows 10: Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

Discus and support Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm enrolled at a community college and someone told me not to purchase Office 2019 for my new HP system. They said something about a free academic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Snoring, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Snoring Win User

Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

I'm enrolled at a community college and someone told me not to purchase Office 2019 for my new HP system. They said something about a free academic license that I can obtain, since I'm in school.

Does anyone know anything about that. Money is a bit tight now since I bought a new computer and router.

Help appreciated and thanks.

*Smile

:)

Snoring, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2019
  3. ruzzi Win User
    ruzzi, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

Cost of Skype

That's not what I asked, I have made a call yesterday to Switzerland from Skype to a landline. I wanted to know how I can find out exactly how much it cost. I usually add Credit when it gets low and I can see what time that call was made but not How much
    it cost. I meant to see what the credit was before the call and afterwards but forgot to do this, There is a way it will tell me but I have forgotten how to do it

margritteague, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

1. Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019? - Similar Threads - cost low cost

2. Office activation at a very low cost.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office activation at a very low cost.: Hi, This website claims such a low cost for genuine office and windows. https://www.digisoftmart.com/ Are they selling really genuine products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-activation-at-a-very-low-cost/0ea883fd-946d-46b6-99e9-e3f7092001bd
  3. Ram cost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram cost: Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine right??? wont there be problem please help me someone Also which brand is best to buy and how much it will cost My Dell...
  4. cost of laptops

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cost of laptops: My granddaughter is getting into computers and I wanted to get her into Windows. It looks like the only thing she will be able to afford is a Chromebook - I don't like that, but will have to give in. Why doesn't Microsoft have an inexpensive laptop for kids?...
  5. Update cost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update cost: Is there a cost for the latest windows 10 update? My machine is asking me to update with no mention of cost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-cost/69da9305-1105-4a91-8b02-0b11685e6220
  6. Cost of Windows licence and office

Cost of Windows licence and office: How much does a Microsoft licence for windows 10 and 16, office 16 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cost-of-windows-licence-and-office/08ac6683-87d3-4701-b074-a184439df519"
  7. Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?: I'm enrolled at a community college and someone told me not to purchase Office 2019 for my new HP system. They said something about a free academic license that I can obtain, since I'm in school. Does anyone know anything about that. Money is a bit tight now since I bought a...
  8. The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation?

The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation?: The IT shop charged only about $ 30 for both. Am suspicious. Read they are recycling European licenses? Can someone explain if this is genuine or a scam? Does Microsoft permit the re-selling of licenses?...
  9. need low cost wifi router or print server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need low cost wifi router or print server: I have this HP 400 printer which supports USB and Ethernet only, no WiFi. My LAN is Wi-Fi based, and I would like to give all systems direct access to this printer via an IP address. So I need a low-cost box that supports WiFI and Ethernet. Also needs to work in bridge mode...
  10. Windows 9 to Be Fully Focused on Low-Cost Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 to Be Fully Focused on Low-Cost Devices: Microsoft is already in the middle of a very complex plan to bring more affordable devices running modern Windows to the market, so it’s no surprise that the upcoming Windows 9 operating system is going to be part of this new plan. The LinkedIn profile of Oleg Krogius...