Windows 10: Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

Discus and support Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm enrolled at a community college and someone told me not to purchase Office 2019 for my new HP system. They said something about a free academic... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Snoring, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Snoring Win User

Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

I'm enrolled at a community college and someone told me not to purchase Office 2019 for my new HP system. They said something about a free academic license that I can obtain, since I'm in school.

Does anyone know anything about that. Money is a bit tight now since I bought a new computer and router.

Help appreciated and thanks.

*Smile

:)

Snoring, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2019
  3. ruzzi Win User
    ruzzi, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

Cost of Skype

That's not what I asked, I have made a call yesterday to Switzerland from Skype to a landline. I wanted to know how I can find out exactly how much it cost. I usually add Credit when it gets low and I can see what time that call was made but not How much
    it cost. I meant to see what the credit was before the call and afterwards but forgot to do this, There is a way it will tell me but I have forgotten how to do it

margritteague, Feb 27, 2019
  5. Someone is said fully true but
    community college must be enrolled with microsoft office license .
    .college pays the money to microsoft
    if your college is not tiedup with microsoft means , then you must buy a license .
    moreover .
    your laptop must and should connect with ciollege webserver through internet .
    College server will monitor your activities , once you connect with college webserver

for more information visit below site

https://products.office.com/en-in/student/office-in-education

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

1. Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019? - Similar Threads - cost low cost

2. Cost of Windows licence and office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cost of Windows licence and office: How much does a Microsoft licence for windows 10 and 16, office 16 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cost-of-windows-licence-and-office/08ac6683-87d3-4701-b074-a184439df519"
  3. to win10 upgrade and cost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    to win10 upgrade and cost: how do i upgrade my laptop from win7 to win10 and how much it cost? * Moved from insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-win10-upgrade-and-cost/1b6376e1-2d10-41ef-b25b-247c0fde6b5e
  4. Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?: I'm enrolled at a community college and someone told me not to purchase Office 2019 for my new HP system. They said something about a free academic license that I can obtain, since I'm in school. Does anyone know anything about that. Money is a bit tight now since I bought a...
  5. The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation?

The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation?: The IT shop charged only about $ 30 for both. Am suspicious. Read they are recycling European licenses? Can someone explain if this is genuine or a scam? Does Microsoft permit the re-selling of licenses?...
  6. need low cost wifi router or print server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need low cost wifi router or print server: I have this HP 400 printer which supports USB and Ethernet only, no WiFi. My LAN is Wi-Fi based, and I would like to give all systems direct access to this printer via an IP address. So I need a low-cost box that supports WiFI and Ethernet. Also needs to work in bridge mode...
  7. loosing a lot on data cost

loosing a lot on data cost: Hello everyone I'm loosing a lot of data minutes with this windows 10. I go through 50 gigs in a short space of time. I also lost my product key. I cant access windows Microsoft applications. Please help....
  8. Win 10 cost for tablets ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 cost for tablets ?: I know we don't know costs for Windows 10 on Desktops/Laptops yet, hopefully soon, however Does anyone have any thoughts on what they will do cost wise for Tablets, from what I read Windows is free to manufacturers (or something like that) if the screen size is small, 7"...
  9. MSFT to Release Low-Cost/Free Windows 10 with Bing branding

in Windows 10 News
    MSFT to Release Low-Cost/Free Windows 10 with Bing branding: Intel plans to launch a device running Windows 10 with Bing Microsoft is working with partners to bring cheaper devices to the market and help tackle the growth of Google Chromebooks, and part of this plan is Windows 10 with Bing, a special version of the new operating...
  10. Windows 9 to Be Fully Focused on Low-Cost Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 to Be Fully Focused on Low-Cost Devices: Microsoft is already in the middle of a very complex plan to bring more affordable devices running modern Windows to the market, so it’s no surprise that the upcoming Windows 9 operating system is going to be part of this new plan. The LinkedIn profile of Oleg Krogius...