Windows 10: is there a page where i can learn how to do a clean reboot to my windows 11 desktop, it...

Discus and support is there a page where i can learn how to do a clean reboot to my windows 11 desktop, it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows 11 seems slow and i need to give it a clean reboot,,, but i`ve lost the download print out showing me how to do it,,, can someone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jondinetack, Oct 2, 2022.

1. is there a page where i can learn how to do a clean reboot to my windows 11 desktop, it...

my windows 11 seems slow and i need to give it a clean reboot,,, but i`ve lost the download print out showing me how to do it,,, can someone help ..thank you

:)

Jondinetack, Oct 2, 2022
  2. Webbyhead Win User

Windows 11 at Microsoft Learn

Hello

My company wants to migrate to Windows 11 but first we must train our staff.

I thought Microsoft Learn might be a great place to get resources but I can't seem to find any material on Microsoft Learn for Windows 11.

Can anyone suggest some resources?

I can't believe Microsoft Learn doesn't have resources on Windows 11 at this time.

Regards

Webby

Webbyhead, Oct 2, 2022
  3. 4747 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

Boot problems

Hi everyone.

I've got some problems during instalation. I disabled UAC, passed the first install step, rebooted and completed install. But after consequent reboot Windows detects 'ntoskrnl' or something is corrupted.

Everything was fine on 'old' windows, but after I made a clean windows installation, everything goes this way.

Any suggestions?

4747, Oct 2, 2022
  4. is there a page where i can learn how to do a clean reboot to my windows 11 desktop, it...

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

is there a page where i can learn how to do a clean reboot to my windows 11 desktop, it...

1. is there a page where i can learn how to do a clean reboot to my windows 11 desktop, it... - Similar Threads - page where learn

2. How can I reboot my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reboot my pc: my automatic repair fail and Log files: Log file: D:\Recovery\\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt came up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reboot-my-pc/b4eb94c0-de38-41cc-8988-e2e1dbdca451
  3. How can I reboot my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reboot my pc: my automatic repair fail and Log files: Log file: D:\Recovery\\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt came up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reboot-my-pc/b4eb94c0-de38-41cc-8988-e2e1dbdca451
  4. How do I make my desktop ready for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my desktop ready for Windows 11: I have an HP 570 and Microsoft says the Core i5 processor can't handle Windows 11. I've replaced the hard drive with a larger SSD and boosted it to 16 gigs of Ram so I don't want to ditch this machine, which is running fine. Can anyone tell me what inexpensive Core i5 I can...
  5. is there a page where i can learn how to do a clean reboot to my windows 11 desktop, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a page where i can learn how to do a clean reboot to my windows 11 desktop, it...: my windows 11 seems slow and i need to give it a clean reboot,,, but i`ve lost the download print out showing me how to do it,,, can someone help ..thank you...
  6. How to remove Windows Spotlight Learn about this picture Desktop icon in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Windows Spotlight Learn about this picture Desktop icon in Windows 11: [IMG]In this tutorial, we will help you how to remove Windows Spotlight ‘Learn about this picture’ desktop icon in Windows 11. Earlier, it was limited or restricted to turn on or enable Windows Spotlight feature to lock screen only, but now, Microsoft has come with a new...
  7. how do i get to the page where i can establish an email with outlook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i get to the page where i can establish an email with outlook: how do i get to the page where i can establish an email with outlook all i get is the run around from SCAMMERS wanting money to help me can't even get to microsoft help line all i get is a runaround from SCAMERS THAT WANT MONEY TO HELP ME...
  8. how do I learn windows 10 easily?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I learn windows 10 easily?: Hello, I am new to windows and am having a rough time understanding it. Are the any websites you can recommend for me. Thank you kindly. Bill 147765
  9. What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?: Hello ! Everyone ok I am person who has a lot interest in computer so i thought how can i lock folder in windows so i browse the internet and i found tutorial saying lock the folder using CMD. So there was code which is to be copied and past on notepad and after that we...
  10. From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019: I am wiling to learn 3d paint which comes with windows .can anyone tell me the best way to learn it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/from-where-can-i-learn-3d-paint-in-2019/1e7318d2-e89a-4cbc-9807-f848c1e89fbb