Windows 10: Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures?

Discus and support Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I turn on my PC I get a new background on my lock screen, some of those are really cool and I would like to save them. I know about this long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gamesgamer800, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures?

Everytime I turn on my PC I get a new background on my lock screen, some of those are really cool and I would like to save them. I know about this long way of finding the pictures, but the problem is they get deleted after a couple of days. Isn't there a website where you can see all of the pictures? Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures? :)

submitted by /u/Gamesgamer800
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gamesgamer800, Oct 9, 2020

2. Lock Screen background picture

Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen.
    I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture.
    I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I can't find any option to save the image. on closing the window & returning to the lock screen the picture does not appear to save and returns to the standard blue background with date and time.
    I can't find any option to save the image as a lock screen wallpaper.
    Does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards,
    Mark.

anorakmark, Oct 9, 2020
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures?

1. Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures? - Similar Threads - page where find

2. Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for June 5, 2023?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for June 5, 2023?: I would like to use a particular Windows lock screen image as my desktop. It was the Picture of the Day for either June 4 or 5, 2023, I believe. It showed three fat male lions lounging in a tree....
  3. Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for June 5, 2023?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for June 5, 2023?: I would like to use a particular Windows lock screen image as my desktop. It was the Picture of the Day for either June 4 or 5, 2023, I believe. It showed three fat male lions lounging in a tree....
  4. Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for June 5, 2023?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where to find the past windows 10 opening pictures and its linked info page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find the past windows 10 opening pictures and its linked info page: Hi everyone,The subject line says it all. I saw the beautiful opening screen late last night. It was too and I was tired, so I didn't check the links on the screen that introduce what's in the picture. This afternoon when I started the PC, the opening screen already changed...
  6. Where to find the past windows 10 opening pictures and its linked info page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to find the past windows 10 opening pictures and its linked info page: Hi everyone,The subject line says it all. I saw the beautiful opening screen late last night. It was too and I was tired, so I didn't check the links on the screen that introduce what's in the picture. This afternoon when I started the PC, the opening screen already changed...
  7. where do you find the location of the lock screen photos

where do you find the location of the lock screen photos: where do you find the location of the lock screen photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-find-the-location-of-the-lock-screen/ac49c308-d1fc-4202-852a-4f97c774e07c
  8. Where can i find all of the images that windows set for my lock screen

Where can i find all of the images that windows set for my lock screen: Hello, I have been trying to find an image that had "cowboys, trees and it was during the fall season". I was able to find the current images that windows uses for my PC's lock screen. However, I couldn't find the image I wanted. I know windows always replaces the lock...
  9. Where are the lock screen pictures located?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are the lock screen pictures located?: So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas? 15427
  10. Where are all the startup screen pictures?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are all the startup screen pictures?: When I start my computer I picture briefly flashes on the screen and then windows starts: I want to know where all the pictures are stored since I was able to find the folder that has the lock screen pictures (which I assume are the same) and rename them to .jpg to view them...