Windows 10: Is there a PC that will install windows 10 1803 - my three won't

Discus and support Is there a PC that will install windows 10 1803 - my three won't in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What make/model of PC is there that will install windows 10 1803 - my three won't. I posted a month ago about my main computer failing 103 times to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by [johnsmith], May 15, 2019.

1. Is there a PC that will install windows 10 1803 - my three won't

What make/model of PC is there that will install windows 10 1803 - my three won't.

I posted a month ago about my main computer failing 103 times to install 1803

Now it is broken completely. It just flashes 'restoring previous version of windows' then powers off and back on over in a loop.

I suspect the repeated attempts at installing these updates has worn the SSD drive out.

I had Microsoft remote access machine for 4 hours and they couldn't install it. All drivers updated etc.

I have a PC that I bought last year and this too won't install 1703 or 1803

I don't think many people have installed these updates, maybe a few, the rest don't realise that it tried and reverted back to the old version. The Surface Pro took 19 attempts before it took 1703, that being a Microsoft product shows that only some do eventually.

Is there a machine that I can buy that will install them within say 15 or so attempts for sure?

Is there a way of increasing the time between attempts? 5 days is too short, if this could be extended to 30 it would be less of a headache. It gives a drop down with dates to try on - can this list be made a lot longer.

Is there a PC that will install windows 10 1803 - my three won't d3bee811-0053-4312-bef9-276cd182ac6c?upload=true.jpg

:)

[johnsmith], May 15, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 15, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 15, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Is there a PC that will install windows 10 1803 - my three won't

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Is there a PC that will install windows 10 1803 - my three won't

1. Is there a PC that will install windows 10 1803 - my three won't - Similar Threads - install 1803 three

2. pc won't install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc won't install windows 10: same screen just keeps coming up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-install-windows-10/c5f9bd1b-348a-44e0-9556-5ffae7e1f652
  3. pc won't install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc won't install windows 10: same screen just keeps coming up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-install-windows-10/c5f9bd1b-348a-44e0-9556-5ffae7e1f652
  4. Windows 10 PC unused for three years, won't update.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 PC unused for three years, won't update.: I'v have a PC that been in store for 3 years now won't update. It says need critical security update. It shows looking for update but does not go any further....
  5. My PC won't update from 1803 to 1903.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC won't update from 1803 to 1903.: My PC won't update from 1803. I had MS online help and they installed the media creation 1909 tool. Once the update hits 60%, it says there was a problem and uninstalls the update. I'm out of ideas....
  6. Windows 10 version 1803 won't complete install

Windows 10 version 1803 won't complete install: I've been having this problem for a while now. Windows 10, version 1803 update downloads but will never complete a restart. Update History says: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 Requires a restart to finish installing I've tried restarting the computer a...
  7. Windows 10 version 1803 update won't install

Windows 10 version 1803 update won't install: For several months my computer has been attempting to update to Windows 10 version 1803 but all attempts have failed to install and just shuts down partway through the update. All other updates install OK. No error messages returned. Can anyone help please?...
  8. Windows 10 won't re-install on my pc

Windows 10 won't re-install on my pc: I have a anus desktop and got the free upgrade to Windows 10, but after restoring my pc due to a problem with it now loading I can't get windows 10 to re-install. I used the media creation tool and it goes through the whole process but when it gets done it goes right back to...
  9. Windows update 1803 won't install - PC won't restart

Windows update 1803 won't install - PC won't restart: The system tries to push the update 1803 on a regular basis, but each time it fails to reboot. It hangs after the first BIOS initialisation and Windows tries to take over. Luckily I can get reset the PC and Windows recovers the PC to the former status. It shows the...
  10. Update 1803 won't install

Update 1803 won't install: I've been trying to install this update several times but always the same happens. After it gets downloaded and installed from windows update i'm asked to reboot my computer. Everything goes fine throughout the "shutting down" process, I get the message saying that windows is...