Windows 10: Is there a Permanent way to make All Folder view Dark mod?

Discus and support Is there a Permanent way to make All Folder view Dark mod? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a Perment way to make All Folder view Dark mod? 146686 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hoolm, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Hoolm Win User

Is there a Permanent way to make All Folder view Dark mod?

Is there a Perment way to make All Folder view Dark mod?

:)

Hoolm, Dec 18, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Dec 18, 2019
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Dec 18, 2019
  4. TomStrong Win User

Folder view issue

I want my folders (and subfolders) to stay in List view but they keep changing to Details view.

I have tried View>Options>Apply to Folders many times but it doesn't stick.

Any suggestions?

TomStrong, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there a Permanent way to make All Folder view Dark mod? - Similar Threads - Permanent Folder view

2. Viewing all folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing all folders: How do I view all folders on the left hand side using Version 16005.14326.20970.0?Also, how I can get the folder list to stay on the left so I can still see my reading pane?...
  3. Viewing all folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing all folders: How do I view all folders on the left hand side using Version 16005.14326.20970.0?Also, how I can get the folder list to stay on the left so I can still see my reading pane?...
  4. Viewing all folders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is there a way to permanently change the default Windows 11 folder view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to permanently change the default Windows 11 folder view?: I'm getting older and am having increasing difficulty in seeing smaller details at distance. I'd really rather not have to sit up close to my monitor to see a Windows folder's contents. When folder view is set to Extra Large Icons I can see what I am looking for. I'd like to...
  6. Is there a way to permanently change the default Windows 11 folder view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to permanently change the default Windows 11 folder view?: I'm getting older and am having increasing difficulty in seeing smaller details at distance. I'd really rather not have to sit up close to my monitor to see a Windows folder's contents. When folder view is set to Extra Large Icons I can see what I am looking for. I'd like to...
  7. Make view of a USB permanent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Make view of a USB permanent: I routinely view the contents of one particular USB stick, and am interested ONLY in the name and size of the files. I can select those two column headings to be the only ones to show, but once I have SAFELY removed the stick and then re-insert it and look again, that...
  8. Any Way To Make Permanent Folder Icons on Desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Way To Make Permanent Folder Icons on Desktop?: I'm hoping you guys have some cool freeway apps or tricks around to help me out. I'm looking for a way to put specific shortcuts on the desktop, mainly to folders, but make them permanent, so I can't move them or delete them. I still want to be able to select, move and...
  9. How do I make View permanent in all folders

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make View permanent in all folders: I keep changing to List View in Folder Options but it doesn't stay that way, nor does it set all the folders on that drive. I would prefer that all folders on my PC open in List View & I can choose Large Icons if & when I want to & have it go back to List View when I exit...
  10. How to make list view default for all folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make list view default for all folders?: I've tried the "Apply to folders" button in the options menu, but it does not work, newly opened folders still open with "details" view... :/ Is there another way to make "list" view the default setting for all the folders? thanks for the help 73262