Windows 10: IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR SUPPORT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT WHO KNOWS...

Discus and support IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR SUPPORT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT WHO KNOWS... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This virtual agent help stuff is ridiculous. Doesn't Microsoft have a support line to call?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Heather S 8413, Nov 27, 2018.

1. IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR SUPPORT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT WHO KNOWS...

This virtual agent help stuff is ridiculous. Doesn't Microsoft have a support line to call?

:)

Heather S 8413, Nov 27, 2018

2. I need to talk with a real person from microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number for contact?

I need to talk with a real person from Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number?

Also can anyone verify that Virtual Solutions LLC is a real and not a scam company who fixes computers after supposedly being compromised? they said they work with Microsoft for these issues that are not computer related but are related to security compromises.

LynneLuehrs, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Number to call for phone support?

Is there a specific number I can call to talk to Microsoft about Windows Phone 7? I didn't see any number for phone support for Windows Phone 7.

kungfupanda206, Nov 27, 2018
  4. IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR SUPPORT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT WHO KNOWS...

Talk to a live person at Microsoft

That worked. MS does make it hard to find the phone number and they do need to fix the Virtual Agent links. But your response was good and I used a reverse directory to ID the person listed to the # and then Googled his name--which turned out to be the
    in-house counsel for Microsoft. With all the scammers and hackers out there, one cannot be too careful!

SCJohn2017, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR SUPPORT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT WHO KNOWS...

1. IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR SUPPORT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT WHO KNOWS... - Similar Threads - PHONE NUMBER SUPPORT

2. How to talk to real person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to talk to real person: Hello,I purchased a Windows activation key and did not receive an email with the product key.I need to talk to a person so that I can receive my product key.Thank you...
  3. How do I talk to some real microsoft support person ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I talk to some real microsoft support person ?: I was not expecting such terrible service from microsoft support. I have been trying from 3 days to recover my bitlocker passcode as microsoft has locked my laptop while doing some random updates. Everytime I am clicking on Manage bitlocker passcode it going to a error page...
  4. How do I talk to some real microsoft support person ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I talk to some real microsoft support person ?: I was not expecting such terrible service from microsoft support. I have been trying from 3 days to recover my bitlocker passcode as microsoft has locked my laptop while doing some random updates. Everytime I am clicking on Manage bitlocker passcode it going to a error page...
  5. Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?: Cannot sign into Windows. Says pw is incorrect. I am signed in on my iPad, which is how I can send this query. Is there a support number to talk to a real person?!...
  6. Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?

Is there a support phone number to talk to a real person?: Cannot sign into Windows. Says pw is incorrect. I am signed in on my iPad, which is how I can send this query. Is there a support number to talk to a real person?!...
  7. phone number to talk to a live person at Microsoft get help with Office 365 purchase....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone number to talk to a live person at Microsoft get help with Office 365 purchase....: I spent more than one hour and a half hours with three virtual assistants who could not help me with the simple question: how is it that I am able to send emails but not receive them even after I have opened a new subscription to Office 365? It was youtube that helped me. My...
  8. phone number to talk to a live person at Microsoft get help with Office 365 purchase....

phone number to talk to a live person at Microsoft get help with Office 365 purchase....: I spent more than one hour and a half hours with three virtual assistants who could not help me with the simple question: how is it that I am able to send emails but not receive them even after I have opened a new subscription to Office 365? It was youtube that helped me. My...
  9. phone number to talk to a live person at Microsoft get help with Office 365 purchase....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. talk to a live person

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    talk to a live person: what is a phone number I can call to speak to a live person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/talk-to-a-live-person/fac54390-29ed-4a67-8de1-437485029573

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speak to a live person for windows

2. how to talk to a real person at microsoft

3. speak to someone from mocrosoft live

4. phone number real person,
  5. how to speak with a real person at microsoft,
  6. does microsoft have a phone number,
  7. how can i talk to a live person at microsoft,
  8. how to actually talk to someonme at microsoft,
  9. how to actually talk to someone at sonos phone numbers,
  10. i need to talk with live person windows 10,
  11. HOW CAN I SPEAK WITH SOMEONE AT MICROSOFT,