Windows 10: Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

Discus and support Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to purchase a copy of windows 11 with a disk and box like windows 10. Are there any stores that sell physical copy's?Thanks, Cameron Rodier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CameronRodier, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

I want to purchase a copy of windows 11 with a disk and box like windows 10. Are there any stores that sell physical copy's?Thanks, Cameron Rodier

:)

CameronRodier, Jan 7, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 7, 2022
  3. Buying physical copies of a game overseas problems. Region Lock for Windows?

I live in Singapore and I wanted to get a physical copy of Halo Wars 2, which the stores here only sell the physical copy for the XBOX One only. So I thinking if I should get one on amazon.com. So I'm wondering if there is region lock on Windows Games
    or on Halo wars 2. Please help this troubled geek.

AkalalashakalakaDuda, Jan 7, 2022
  4. zithe Win User

Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

Getting a copy of windows.

Is buying a disc off of someone alright? I want to have a physical copy.

zithe, Jan 7, 2022
Thema:

Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

1. Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy? - Similar Threads - physical copy buy

2. Can I still buy a legal copy of Windows 98, with license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still buy a legal copy of Windows 98, with license?: A friend gave me an old Toshiba laptop that had Windows 98 previously installed on it but he deleted the operating system and everything off of it before he gave it to me. I want Windows 98 reinstalled back on it because I want to be able to play my old PC games on it, so I'm...
  3. Can I still buy a legal copy of Windows 98, with license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I still buy a legal copy of Windows 98, with license?: A friend gave me an old Toshiba laptop that had Windows 98 previously installed on it but he deleted the operating system and everything off of it before he gave it to me. I want Windows 98 reinstalled back on it because I want to be able to play my old PC games on it, so I'm...
  4. Can I still buy a physical copy of Windows 10 Home or Pro after January 31, 2023.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I still buy a physical copy of Windows 10 Home or Pro after January 31, 2023.: I know that you can't buy Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store after January 31, 2023. But can I still buy a USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-buy-a-physical-copy-of-windows-10-home/a3dac78c-1882-40f9-b5be-df621ef38232
  5. Can I still buy a physical copy of Windows 10 Home or Pro after January 31, 2023.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still buy a physical copy of Windows 10 Home or Pro after January 31, 2023.: I know that you can't buy Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store after January 31, 2023. But can I still buy a USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-buy-a-physical-copy-of-windows-10-home/a3dac78c-1882-40f9-b5be-df621ef38232
  6. Can I still buy a physical copy of Windows 10 Home or Pro after January 31, 2023.

7. Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?: I want to purchase a copy of windows 11 with a disk and box like windows 10. Are there any stores that sell physical copy's?Thanks, Cameron Rodier...
  8. I need a Physical Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a Physical Copy: As we know we have a horrible problem with COVID19, and most of stores are closed. Well, my pc get broke and I need to format it. so I need to have a physical copy of my previous bought cd....
  9. Should i buy another copy of Windows ?

Should i buy another copy of Windows ?: I have windows 10 home on my Dell Inspiron laptop and right now am planning to buy a PC. Can i use windows again on the pc or should i buy another copy of windows ?...
  10. Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10?

Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10?: I'd like to buy the option where they just send the key to your email but can't seem to find the option anywhere, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-digital-copy-of-windows-10/d8a5a86e-3d6d-48ab-aad4-d633231bdc6c"