Windows 10: Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

Discus and support Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to purchase a copy of windows 11 with a disk and box like windows 10. Are there any stores that sell physical copy's?Thanks, Cameron Rodier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CameronRodier, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

I want to purchase a copy of windows 11 with a disk and box like windows 10. Are there any stores that sell physical copy's?Thanks, Cameron Rodier

:)

CameronRodier, Jan 7, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 7, 2022
  3. Buying physical copies of a game overseas problems. Region Lock for Windows?

I live in Singapore and I wanted to get a physical copy of Halo Wars 2, which the stores here only sell the physical copy for the XBOX One only. So I thinking if I should get one on amazon.com. So I'm wondering if there is region lock on Windows Games
    or on Halo wars 2. Please help this troubled geek.

AkalalashakalakaDuda, Jan 7, 2022
  4. zithe Win User

Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

Getting a copy of windows.

Is buying a disc off of someone alright? I want to have a physical copy.

zithe, Jan 7, 2022
Thema:

Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

1. Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy? - Similar Threads - physical copy buy

2. Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it?: Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it? I absolutely cannot stand Windows 11 and have went past the rollback time frame. My computer came with Windows 10 originally....
  3. Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it?: Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it? I absolutely cannot stand Windows 11 and have went past the rollback time frame. My computer came with Windows 10 originally....
  4. When can I buy Windows 11 on Microsoft.com?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When can I buy Windows 11 on Microsoft.com?: Hello everyone! I've just built a PC and I don't feeling buying Windows 10 and upgrading to Windows 11 as I feel that original Windows 11 license might have more upgradeability in the future For example, I can buy Windows 10 license and use it for Windows 11 but I might be...
  5. When can I buy Windows 11 on Microsoft.com?

When can I buy Windows 11 on Microsoft.com?: Hello everyone! I've just built a PC and I don't feeling buying Windows 10 and upgrading to Windows 11 as I feel that original Windows 11 license might have more upgradeability in the future For example, I can buy Windows 10 license and use it for Windows 11 but I might be...
  6. Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?: I want to purchase a copy of windows 11 with a disk and box like windows 10. Are there any stores that sell physical copy's?Thanks, Cameron Rodier...
  7. I need a Physical Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a Physical Copy: As we know we have a horrible problem with COVID19, and most of stores are closed. Well, my pc get broke and I need to format it. so I need to have a physical copy of my previous bought cd....
  8. Should i buy another copy of Windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should i buy another copy of Windows ?: I have windows 10 home on my Dell Inspiron laptop and right now am planning to buy a PC. Can i use windows again on the pc or should i buy another copy of windows ?...
  9. Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10?: I'd like to buy the option where they just send the key to your email but can't seem to find the option anywhere, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-digital-copy-of-windows-10/d8a5a86e-3d6d-48ab-aad4-d633231bdc6c"
  10. Buying a copy of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buying a copy of Windows 10.: I do not have reliable access to the internet. I want to purchase a new copy of Windows 10 to install on a new computer hard drive. I don't play games, do not want to use this with much more than Windows Office. I have attempted to get new copies of Windows operating...