Windows 10: Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed...

Discus and support Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed or InTune managed or if it's co-managed ? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stephen_Ire, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed...

Hi,

Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed or InTune managed or if it's co-managed ?

Thanks

Stephen

* Original title: Win10

:)

Stephen_Ire, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Joan Pin Win User

Windows PowerShell instead of Command Window

This issue in the Context Menu usually occurs if changes were made in the registry. May we know if you made any changes in the value of the registry of your device?

Based from the result of the SFC tool, there are some corrupted files found in the system. We suggest that you continue with the troubleshooting steps using the
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
      Enter.

Let us know if the steps provided above works for you.

Joan Pin, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 10, 2019
  4. ddelo Win User

Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed...

Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

First post updated:
    1. PowerShell script has been updated to version 1.2 (see Release Notes) and
    2. Added a new script to Check Audio device compatibility with an HDA Realtek driver
    Any comments and/or suggestions are most welcome!

HTH. *Smile
    Dimitri

ddelo, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed...

1. Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed... - Similar Threads - PowerShell command determine

2. I cant use Clear content command on Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use Clear content command on Powershell: I want to clear contents of the specific location in Program Files x86\steam.My desired command aligns as: clc –path C:\"Program Files x86"\Steam\userdata\[My Steam ID]\440\remote*so the full console interface goes like:PS C:\Program Files x86\Steam\userdata\[My Steam...
  3. I cant use Clear content command on Powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant use Clear content command on Powershell: I want to clear contents of the specific location in Program Files x86\steam.My desired command aligns as: clc –path C:\"Program Files x86"\Steam\userdata\[My Steam ID]\440\remote*so the full console interface goes like:PS C:\Program Files x86\Steam\userdata\[My Steam...
  4. PowerShell SharePoint Management Module - Commands not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell SharePoint Management Module - Commands not recognized: 1 Trying to run any SPO command getting:Connect-SPOService : The term 'Connect-SPOService' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try...
  5. PowerShell SharePoint Management Module - Commands not recognized

PowerShell SharePoint Management Module - Commands not recognized: 1 Trying to run any SPO command getting:Connect-SPOService : The term 'Connect-SPOService' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try...
  6. PowerShell SharePoint Management Module - Commands not recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. powershell commands

powershell commands: I would like a PowerShell ISE command to open a .flac file at a certain time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-commands/ea3b6d02-cddd-419d-9ba5-a18f14e67ba5
  8. Can't open device manager (except through command prompt/powershell)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open device manager (except through command prompt/powershell): If I search for 'device manager' and hit Enter, nothing happens, clicking the "open" link from the search UI also does nothing. If I manually navigate to device manager in the control panel, again, nothing happens. I click on "device manager" under the devices and printers...
  9. Can my program determine the command line string?

Can my program determine the command line string?: My programming language of choice (Object Rexx) can determine the Process ID. But it cannot tell me the full command line expression, just the parameters passed. Is there a Windows utility/program that can display the Command Line? Process Explorer displays the Command Line...
  10. Use "Command Prompt" instead of "PowerShell"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use "Command Prompt" instead of "PowerShell": Hi! I'm using Windows 10 version 1807, In this version, the option "Open in Command Prompt" fully removed from Explorer, in "File" menu and [Shift]+[Right Click] menu, And there's no option to get it back in Settings, only there's an option for [Alt]+[X] menu. I have to...