Windows 10: Is there a PowerToys > FancyZones community? Where to post questions?

Discus and support Is there a PowerToys > FancyZones community? Where to post questions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question about FancyZone in PowerToyz. Where should I post my quesation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnDxMS, Jun 23, 2022 at 3:02 AM.

1. AnDxMS Win User

Is there a PowerToys > FancyZones community? Where to post questions?

I have a question about FancyZone in PowerToyz. Where should I post my quesation?

:)

2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft PowerToys version 0.17.0 released for Windows 10

Source:

How to Download and Install Microsoft PowerToys in Windows 10

3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft PowerToys version 0.14.0 released for Windows 10

UPDATE 12/5: New Microsoft PowerToys version 0.14.1 released for Windows 10

How to install

For new and existing users, head to Releases . microsoft/PowerToys . GitHub and download the PowerToysSetup.msi installer.

How to Download and Install Microsoft PowerToys in Windows 10

What’s new inside 0.14.0

FancyZones

Changes:

• Removed legacy editor (along with the settings option to choose between the legacy editor and the new editor).
    • Added a settings to disable FanzyZones for user defined list of applications.
    • The editor now opens highlighting the current active layout.
    • Show the correct keyboard key for the editor shortcut (with some limitations due to the WebView control).
    Bug fixes:

• Fixed the FancyZones bug that was stealing the number keys (mostly happening when dragging Chrome tabs).
    • Fixed a DPI scaling bug in the FancyZones editor that was causing the zones to be placed in the wrong position on the screen.
    • Fixed bug preventing several apps from working with FancyZones (there are still some cases, like remote apps, that may not work).
    PowerRename

Changes:
    • The dialog can be resized (still need to finished the work to handle DPI changes when moving the dialog between screen with different scaling %).
    • Added settings to restore search and replace flags value from previous run.
    • Added settings to enable autocomplete and auto-suggest.
    Bug fixes:

• Improved RegEx replace result.
    • Fix bug preventing sub-folder items to be renamed if parent folder is also renamed.
    Other bug fixes

• fixed a bug in the runner that was causing the tray icon to not appear.
    • minor UI tweaks to the Settings appearance (icons position and margins, module's description text and documentation links position and margins).
    • fixed a crash in the SortcutGuide.
    NOTE: When upgrading from a previous version, the installer will close all the Windows Explorer windows in order to update the PowerRename shell extension.

4. Brink Win User

Announcing first preview and code release of PowerToys for Windows 10

Source: https://insider.windows.com/en-us/ar...-of-powertoys/

Thema:

1. Is there a PowerToys > FancyZones community? Where to post questions? - Similar Threads - PowerToys FancyZones community

2. Is there a PowerToys > FancyZones community? Where to post questions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a PowerToys > FancyZones community? Where to post questions?: I have a question about FancyZone in PowerToyz. Where should I post my quesation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-powertoys-fancyzones-community-where-to/ab80f0de-ca36-4e86-9d71-fcc58b9ffbed
  3. Powertoys - Multiple fancyzone layouts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Powertoys - Multiple fancyzone layouts: Hello - I'm a long time powertoys user. I recently moved to an ultrawide 32:9 monitor and use the fancyzones utility to help me create custom window "snap" zones to divide my monitor into 3 areas. However, I was hoping to find an ability to switch fancyzones layouts with a...
  4. Questions about FancyZones (maximizing windows)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions about FancyZones (maximizing windows): I just set up a secondary monitor in portrait and configured FancyZones to allow me to snap to the top and bottom halves on it. When you override the Win + Left/Right arrow keys, there are a couple situations I have questions about: Windows + Up arrow doesn't maximize a...
  5. How to close a community posting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to close a community posting?: I'm the author of a community posted question that is now resolved. What is the process for closing the posting. Regards, Lapski https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-close-a-community-posting/58b6768b-2366-4989-8ba0-51860dada71c
  6. scam responses to questions posted in MS Community

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scam responses to questions posted in MS Community: I posted a question in this forum. I received an email response to call ****. I called and they wanted to charge me for "updating" my system--the person I spoke with claimed to be from MS. In retrospect the problem I noted couldn't have been windows related, it was a...
  7. Where to post this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to post this?: Hi madam/sir. I expressed my thoughts, at a link below. umm but i was kind of wondering if there a more appropriate place to put it, so it's open for other people to chime in on it if it is of their interest?...
  8. Delete A Post In Microsoft Community

Delete A Post In Microsoft Community: How do I delete a my post in Microsoft Community? Using Windows 10. Thanks, BigM27 05/02/20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-post-in-microsoft-community/d86006df-db67-4353-aba2-014a594eca9a
  9. Delete a question on community

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete a question on community: How can I delete a question on community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-question-on-community/cbb41a4e-1bfa-484d-a93f-1e1247f2aad7
  10. Where is my post in microsoft community?

Where is my post in microsoft community?: Where is my post in microsoft community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-is-my-post-in-microsoft-community/3fc17c6f-d221-4665-8e1b-02d727455bf9