Windows 10: Is there a problem with windows store ?

Discus and support Is there a problem with windows store ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Im trying to download state of decay 2 but the page wont load on either the webpage on firefox , and the desktop app page for SOD 2 wont load either..... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tempus-Fugit, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Is there a problem with windows store ?

Im trying to download state of decay 2 but the page wont load on either the webpage on firefox , and the desktop app page for SOD 2 wont load either..

The front page loads on the app but if i click a game on the front page I get a message saying...

Try that again
    Page could not be loaded,please try again later.
    Report this problem. Refresh this page

Refreshing brings me back to the above...

Any ideas what to do, thanks....

:)

Tempus-Fugit, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows Store problem

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest you to manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Mar 26, 2020
  3. windows store problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter from the below Microsoft help article and check if it help:

Troubleshoot problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

If the issue persist I would suggest you to reset Windows store and check if it helps:

Follow the steps to reset Windows store:

• On the desktop screen, press Windows and R key together to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Is there a problem with windows store ?

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Is there a problem with windows store ?

1. Is there a problem with windows store ? - Similar Threads - problem store

2. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....
  3. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....
  4. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store update problem

Microsoft Store update problem: HelloI'm currently having a problem with Microsoft Store.Whenever i open up Microsoft Store,and click on Library the following Apps say they need updating:-App InstallerMixed Reality PortalGet HelpMicrosoft PeopleSnipping ToolMSN WeatherXbox Game Bar PluginI update all of...
  6. Microsoft Store update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store update problem: HelloI'm currently having a problem with Microsoft Store.Whenever i open up Microsoft Store,and click on Library the following Apps say they need updating:-App InstallerMixed Reality PortalGet HelpMicrosoft PeopleSnipping ToolMSN WeatherXbox Game Bar PluginI update all of...
  7. Microsoft Store update problem

8. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  9. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  10. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...